Why I chose to bareback

It is hard to point to any one reason for my going bareback. I almost never use condoms for oral sex, and over the last year or so, I have developed a real fetish for playing with a guy's cum. Having a guy shoot off in my ass just seems like a natural extension of that. I am naturally submissive, so if I have a top wanting to give me his cream, I am going to be appreciative and take it. Besides, my body definitely reacts differently and with more vigor during and after bareback sex.

I have learned to cherish getting an ass full of cream. Rather than running to clean up, I often slip in a butt plug and wear it for a few hours. It just adds to the sensation. If I have to be honest, the raunchier the sex, and the more I am treated like a slut, the better I like it.

I am probably using condoms for anal a third of the time right now. I pretty much never use condoms for oral. I hope to get that cut back to 10% or less as I find new partners who enjoy barebacking a horny bottom. I know there is a risk of eventually getting HIV. I am okay with getting it, but not necessarily rushing forth towards it.

The reality is I like sex with a variety of people, like to be treated rough, and am gravitating towards more group action. Those factors make getting an infection more likely, but they are also the things that bring excitement into my life. If the price for one is the acceptance of the other, so be it.

• 6 months later...