Ex Sex

wow4761

I don't understand the problem. You are still with the guy you love and can take as many cocks as you want???

The issue for me is I want a relationship, officially, but my ex keeps giving me conflicting signals.

"I love and care for you, I always will" the "I'm not ready for a relationship" the. "I don't want you to go anywhere (this after I say I am thinking of moving out and moving on)".

My slut days are behind me (pun intended). I no longer desire getting whored out by groups of black dudes.

Even though he repeatedly says he will not hookup with other guys now that we're "broken up" ... the mere thought of him using his "single" status to have sex with another dude makes my blood boil.

His ass is MINE. Just like mine is his.

Please don't get upset with what I am going to say, but where were your feelings for him when you slept with his brother and his cousin? Why is it so difficult to be faithful to someone you claim you love. I think you both need to examine your feelings for each other. He may no longer trust you and trust in any relationship is essential in order for the relationship to survive! Perhaps a friendship with benefits is what you both now have. To quote Mary Oliver "In order to live in this world you must be able to do three things: Love what is mortal; to hold it against bones knowing your own life depends on it; And when the time comes to let it go, to let it go." Would it have made it alright if you had known they were related to him? Sorry cheating by any other name is still cheating.

Hmm very good points.

The more I think about this, I think I'm trying to force myself into a relationship mainly because of my age and local custom (from my home area in a Northern area).

I love him so much but every few months I succumb to my past life and hookup with a random dude; hell I don't even ask any questions like name or status!

Friends with benefits ... at least I'll still have him somewhat.