Changes I have done

powerbottom64

Being an awesome gay man I have...

1. Stopped wearing deodorant...I just shower daily, I wanna smell like a man

2. Only wear underwear when I am at work, otherwise I go commando

3. Buzz my hair crew cut style

4. Being a 100% total bottom, I shave my man hole, balls and chest smooth as silk-makes it easier for my tops to slide right in!

The youthful look puts out the message that I am a bottom boy!

5. don't give a fuck what society thinks of me!

• Upvote 1

Nice man!!!

I have changed similarly:

1: I don't either use deodorant anymore. Either i smell fresh, like a man or i reek cum ;)

2: I wear jockstraps or go commando. Usually jockstrap.

3: I shave my entire body (except my hair on the head)

4: Cut females from my life. Only masculine influence here.

5: Come out as a bottom for my friends. Most of my friends are gay anyway.

What to alter to look more like a total gay bottom in public?

• Upvote 1

Hot post, and one I can definitely relate to. In my younger days, I was a very active bareback bottom boy. Then I got stuck in a boring (eventually sexless) relationship which thankfully I just got out of, and I need to slut it up to make up for lost time. I'm dating a new guy but he loves my slutty side and it turns him on when I spread my hole around.

1. I stopped wearing deodorant in January. It's so great to smell like the pig that I am...even after showering and scrubbing my pits that scent is still there, and I smell it all day long. I get so turned on by my own scent.

2. My new man likes me in a jockstrap (as do most of the nastier tops I've met) so I've been spending a lot of money buying a variety of jocks. Also, I always have a chrome cock ring (or two or three) around my dick.

3. My new man likes "a hairy pussy" so against my wishes, I keep my hole nice and hairy for him. He likes to see that hair matted and coated with cum in various stages of drying.

4. I don't try to "butch it up" anymore or hide the fact that I love cock. I talk about it as much as possible, at work, at school, with my new man's friends at parties, etc. - it has already brought me a good deal of fat, raw cock.

5. I send my man a post-fuck picture of my cunt every time I take a cock and get that load. Turns him on so much that the next time he sees me he just pulls my pants down and shoves his fat raw dick inside me with no lube. I have to deal with the dryness until I turn him on enough that his (ample) precum becomes lube.

Any other suggestions? It's good for cum sluts like us to compare notes, I think.

post-33328-14086435266_thumb.jpg

-only wear deodorant when it's extremely hot or humid out

-I shave my balls and ass frequently and trim what little facial hair I have

- I use one of those large water bottles with the nozzles to clean out my ass( it's discreet and it works until I can get a proper douche nozzle)

• Administrators

I haven't worn deodorant since I was a kid. Honestly the stuff made me stink. I smell less not using it. But when I get sweaty my pits smell really great, but if my arm's down you don't smell much of anything. I don't get why people use deodorant.