fucked a girl and didn't enjoy it

gaysk8er86

Guest ff-whole

I love the curves and soft skin and floppy big tits...

I love to 69 and suck the hell out of her cunt and ass. Strange I don't like doing that with guys...

With guys, strong and big, I just want to taken, fucked and filled with cum...

And I get a lot hotter and hornier with top gays then with women... I feel like a real cumpig than...

Though I finally found a nice floppy woman that likes to fist me so I might try that out for a while if I can...

Edited by ff-whole

A dark fantasy of mine is to be stimulated by a guy or a toy, then pinned or tied down and forced to breed a chick.

On a more sober note, I've never been with a girl, no huge urge other than intellectual curiosity.

Total bottom here but fuck secret fantasy to have a guy slam my ass while he either pushes my head into his gf`s cunt and eat her out or fuck her pussy for me i`d only ever date a guy but when it comes to sex.....why not splash in and enjoy every offer you can

I was married and at first fucking her was great. I'd nail her at the kitchen sink, the bed, the living room.. any place I could get my dick in her.  I was also just starting to get it on with one of our married male friends. First sucking his cock and then getting fucked by him.  After awhile, the only way I could fuck her was thinking of Leonard fucking my ass or mouth.  We divorced and I've never been with another woman.  I tried being a top, but I know which side my bread is buttered on.