Happy 41st Birthday to Me. (True Story)

Blueyedsoul

So this past week was my 41st birthday. And for the first time in many years, I did not have to work and I wanted to treat myself. I knew I wanted to have a great dinner, a nice bottle of wine plus get poppered up and fucked by a big black dick then turn around and hopefully fuck my two week load into a hot twink bottom. Usually, I do not seed however lately I’ve decided to throw caution to the wind. I test every three months at county then in between – once a month – I do the at home blood tests which will send paper of status. I know my sexual health and who I’ve been with. In the end, I had my dinner and placed an ad on Craig’s List looking for a hung black raw top. Within minutes I received an email from a married straight guy with a 10.5” cut cock. He was 6’5”… the only draw-back, no car. What the hell? But he was willing to host. So I told him my only two rules, you can’t seed (Save the lecture gents! I already know the age old debate over a roll of a bottom) and you can’t leave bite marks or hickies. He was cool with that. Off I went.

Wow, what a specimen. He was exactly what he said he was. Nothing out of place. We smoked a bowl and I sniffed some poppers and before I knew it, he was eating my ass deep teasing me to the extreme. Then he spit on my hole and then on his fuck stick and to my surprise, he slid right in. For almost two hours he fucked me slow deep and on an occasion hard. Ever position possible, he put me in it. He then busted all over my stretched out hole then slid back in. Amazing. After a few minutes he pulled out and busted all over my face. We exchanged pleasantries and he told me the next time he was going to seed my ass. Sounds good to me.

Two hours later I was speaking to a guy on BBRTS. He’s a real big pig bottom. Piss play, seeding, toys, fisting, poppers, group play… you name it, he likes it. Well, he’s also negative with proof. So, 45 minutes later and I am at his house. Again, the same as his pics. Older, muscular otter, jock strap, dildos and Paul Morris video’s on the big screen. This time I was seeding. I promised I would give him my two weeks. Immediately, he was giving me amazing head. Then I was tongue deep in his furry blond ass. Heaven. Then he couldn’t resist and told me to “put it in!” A little elbow grease and I was in. An hour and fifteen minutes later – position after position – I unloaded my two week load in him. My head about blew off. Amazing. My baby batter started seeping out his hole as my dick was coated in seed and ass juices. I then put my cock in his mouth and he sucked me clean as I pulled out a humongous black dildo and up his ass it. While he cleaned my dick I nutted in his mouth again as he shot clear a crossed the bed splatting my chest. Both the hung top and the pig bottom have agreed they want to enjoy my company on a regular basis.

Looks like my pool of fuck buds is expanding again. Just like my cock and hole! 41 is going to be a great year!