Michael Lucas

Guest kazore

Muchael Lucas says he's doing bareback videos now because he's on Prep. I doubt they are all on Prep. I guess he's serosorting because I saw a few actors that are known to be poz. But what about others actors and bare scenes shot in Europe where prep isn't available?

• Administrators
Muchael Lucas says he's doing bareback videos now because he's on Prep. I doubt they are all on Prep. I guess he's serosorting because I saw a few actors that are known to be poz. But what about others actors and bare scenes shot in Europe where prep isn't available?

Do not make assumptions about people seroconverting.

I've talked to Jett Black who works for Michael. They do test their European models for HIV and serosort. I think the European stuff is still bareback, but I may be wrong. Anyway Jett said it's surprising how many of the new models are poz. He says Lucas tests consistently, but some of the other studios don't.