Why doesn't he take my oral load?

bigdick4you

Have this FWB that refuses to take my load orally...not that I'm very much into that anyway....I much more prefer to give anal loads but I'm just curious about what u guys think... He says that I sometimes hook up with guys that r not so hot or have a rash on their ass and that's the reason....sounds like BS to me.... What do u guys think?

Some guys just don't like taking loads orally, so maybe he is one of them, and he is not just being that way with you?

I know he prefers anal loads.... But I have seen some of his postings in which he states that he is also looking for oral loads... Last time we were at a bar and we were chatting with friend of his and conversation came to subject "swallowing" he told his friend he never had swallowed my load... I found this insulting to be honest...

Ive expereinced the opposite... Have a top buddy that fucks me from time to time (married older guy).. he has no problem shooting in my ass, but on those occasions when it's just a blowjob then he wont cum in my mouth!I eventually lick up his load anyway, which he says is hot but when he is about to cum he always ;pushed my mouth off him! Also, after I have licked up his load - then kissing is off limits.....

Ive expereinced the opposite... Have a top buddy that fucks me from time to time (married older guy).. he has no problem shooting in my ass, but on those occasions when it's just a blowjob then he wont cum in my mouth!I eventually lick up his load anyway, which he says is hot but when he is about to cum he always ;pushed my mouth off him! Also, after I have licked up his load - then kissing is off limits.....

Think he prefers to give anal loads... U didn't give opinion about my issue though...

If he is taking oral loads from other guys but not from you, then you have the right to be offended! He has no idea who the other guys he hooks up with have been with... so the excuse he gives you is just bullshit, IMO.

Time to remove the "with benefits" part from FWB!

If he is taking oral loads from other guys but not from you, then you have the right to be offended! He has no idea who the other guys he hooks up with have been with... so the excuse he gives you is just bullshit, IMO.

Time to remove the "with benefits" part from FWB!

My opinion exactly! It's not that I want it as I much rather load up his cunt.... But why would u mention that to a friend !? Think it's downright offensive! Like I'm not good enough for that or something...

He my not like the taste of your cum. Some guys will not tell you. Does seem offensive though. I never refuse cum...ass or mouth. He's lucky you are fucking him.

Don't think he has ever tasted it.... Maybe it's the fact that he likes cut dicks and my dick is uncut.... Or maybe he is just being a cunt for no reason...anyway I'm not great on blowjobs, unless they r really talented...so I'm ok with seeding his cunt.

I would NEVER pass up sucking an uncut cock. He's crazy not to take ur load!

What can I say... Many people have different likes...I'm sure I have my own strange ways... Generally I love to rim a nice clean hole but there r guys I just fuck but will never rim them for some reason.... With some guys I can also cum multiple times and with others I'm just done after I come once...