Just discovered an added benefit to my anal douche...

Guest BushPig

Guest BushPig

Lubing up for some fun this morning as I have the day off and I had a brain wave. Mine came with two tips, one large and one small but if you fill the small one up with gel lube first then insert it and squeeze gently, it gets the lube exactly where everyone wants it. Tell me I'm not the first to discover this :rolleyes:

Guest BushPig

The Lube Shooters I did find here in Canada, but they are over $10.00 which got me to thinking of cheaper ways of doing it. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to order online. Also, thanks for putting my original post in the right spot, I wasn't paying close enough attention.

What kind of lube you guys use? I've use an anal douche also. Typically I use slam dunk when cleaning out. Afterwards I use some Prep H. This soothes my hole and I think I can take it longer and harder due to the Prep H.

I've used anal shooters and find that when I shoot the lube in my hole, my digestive system starts trying to expel it almost nearly