Other HIV message board websites?

Curious about other people's experiences with some of the other HIV web forums. IMHO they seem more dour... Lots of PC speech enforced. The members seem equally into BB sex and share the same 'don't ask don't tell' ideas as Breeding Zone, but it seems more hidden behind a facade. Mentioning 'clean', UB2, and DDF are often grounds for reprimand. I like RawTop's forum because it seems more honest. Thoughts?

Curious about other people's experiences with some of the other HIV web forums. IMHO they seem more dour... Lots of PC speech enforced. The members seem equally into BB sex and share the same 'don't ask don't tell' ideas as Breeding Zone, but it seems more hidden behind a facade. Mentioning 'clean', UB2, and DDF are often grounds for reprimand. I like RawTop's forum because it seems more honest. Thoughts?

If you ever get a chance to talk to people in prevention and outreach for real, you will get a much different picture than the public persona they are forced to put on. All the people I have ever worked with will admit that condoms usage will remain stanagant or decline, and that other things need to be done. Hell most of them admit to not always using condoms.

I really like thebody.org, but thats also cause Im a dork, and there are lots of great statistics on there. The conversation is just meh, but I have also heard the a4a message boards are pretty decent.