Starting to chase

• Moderators

Another story from the archive I found on my hard drive. This was my favorite story to beat off to when I first started thinking about taking loads from strangers.

We first met and fucked maybe four years ago. At the time I had no idea of his status. He picked me up at a club. Before we left for my place, he made sure that I’d let him fuck me bare. He was a great, rough fucker and gave me three loads up my ass.

A few weeks later a friend of mine pointed him out at a club, and warned me to stay away from him, as he’s poz. I didn't say anything, but I really freaked out inside. I got tested twice after that, both times negative, so I didn't get infected then.

After that I stayed clear off him for three years. Last summer we left a club at the same time, and walked together for awhile. When we passed a dark park, he started to come on to me and said he wanted to fuck me. We went into the park and I sucked him off, but wouldn't let him have my ass. I did swallow his load though. but the idea of getting fucked by him haunted me.

A few weeks later I saw him again at a club. I went up to him and said I would let him fuck me if he still wanted to. Once again he made sure that we could do it without rubbers, before agreeing to come to my place. When we got to my apartment I told him I was neg. I told him I usually played safe, but I’d let him do it bare cause I was so hot for him.

I could see that this really turned him on. I barely got to taste his dick before it was buried deep in my hole. He stayed the night, and I got a total of four loads up my ass. He also made sure that I kept his seed inside me and let it absorb.

We've been together maybe five times after that. He’s never said anything about his HIV-status, and I've never told him that I know about it. I know he’s very promiscuous, usually a top and never uses rubbers. It seems he especially likes young guys who look kind of innocent. I’ve often seen him leave a club with guys who look about 18.

As far as I know, none of my friends know I've been fucking with him. at least I haven’t told them. A lot of my friends fuck bare, but I don’t think any of them would confess to bugchasing. We never discuss HIV or anything like that.

• Like 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

It is a good story of a hot raw encounter...

Chasing? If one wants to convert they will fuck with "neg" guys during the window period (yes, hard to know when that is). The poz bar guys was likely undetectable - your chances of him infecting you are slim to none. I know this s fiction - but it is in our story telling that guys "learn". And in real life poz guys are being ignored as dirty (implicit in your story and the bar talk) when it is those neg queens who are more likely passing the bug. If this story were expanded, it would be interesting for it to take that direction.