Question about 'stealthing'

While I think all the options of 'stealthing' discussed can be considered factors, I always think of stealthing as primarily being agreeing to use condoms, but either it is not used, comes off or has been doctored.

Keep in mind the stories you read here are just that... stories... fantasy...

A lot is fantasy, and I can think of two instances that this has happened to me as a bottom, both cases I was open to bareback but did not think the top was.

The first happened with a regular fuck bud. We always used condoms and one time when we were both high and fucking he pulled out and was finishing himself off by hand, but then shoved his cock back in when he was about to shoot.

A more recent time a guy I'd chatted with before, safer only on his profile, and I agreed to get together. He asked about if I preferred safe or not and I answered that I had barebacked but was ok with condoms. He came over, was fucking me with condom and kept pulling out to add lube, and changed condoms a couple times. One of the times he pulled out I heard him fiddling with the packet as usual, and figured he re-rubbered up. This time when I checked his cock while he was fucking me he definitely had no rubber on. Second time we hooked up, similar game, all other times have been straight up bare.