Tight ass

highlife

Hi everyone

I am an asian who has just got back into having sex.

My problem is am I extremely tight and am not enjoying sex.

It takes a while before he can gain speed as it takes a while for me to open up and let him in.

Anyone have any tricks to open up and maybe become a little bit looser?

You can try using a lotion or lube that has analgesic properties. Work it in with your finger(s) first, then start working up in sizes. And lots of practice.

I have found Boy Butter Extreme works great. There are also other varieties and brands that you can try.

***You will want to wait for a little bit of time between applying these lubes and taking a raw cock. They can desensitize the top and cause them to lose their erection. :(

I agree with pisces bearcub. Start with touching and fingering your hole. Find a lube that works for you and use your fingers. After a few goes with that, get a small toy to use. After some hot times with that get a slightly larger one and so on. If toys aren't in your cards visit a produce market and see if there are some specimens appropriate for experimentation. Organic is best as the skin will have fewer or no chemicals to remove. If non-organic give it a good soak or wash to remove as many chemicals as possible. Starting with a clean hole will be more comfortable and is just as important as stretching to prep for cock.

Some surgery had left my ass too tight to bottom for several years. Last year I became versatile again using the above steps over the course of about 4 months. Now I can flip and enjoy both sides of the coin. Love topping more, but feel more complete now that I can take a good-sized cock again.