Bringing out your inner slut

newbiboi

This is something I have wondered for a while. I have wondered why you become your inner slut. That is what I wonder. Yes why? Also why what made you loose your inhibitions? I am not looking for advice. However I am curious as to your experience.

Thanks

Guest ff-whole

I think letting all your inhibitions go, show yourself as a slut just happens gradually and then when the shyness is gone and you can enjoy being taken, fucked, even gang banged, is like a drug.

I know from myself that when I am in a gaysauna or other sleezy joint, with my bare ass wide open for anyone to enjoy, I go in a kind of trance. I don't care about anything anymore, I just want that cumm inside of me. I just want to be used.

Its a drug for me for sure... And just as addictive.

I work in a high profile job with lots of stress and managing people. Very dominant role. In my free time, I like to be submissive and love to be taken control off. Let someone else bring me pleasure

Right on mate! it's good to be taken in hand and just let go, in the right mood with the right top/dom I can be a real slut too even though I'm more top/dom mind and top vers at fucking.

Guest faggot hole

i think my situation is that i never really had any inhibitions. i was taught early on, by my natural father, just what i was. i was a slut. i was born a slut. i would live my life as a slut. i would die a slut. my purpose in life -- my whole reason for being -- was to take cock; the more, the better -- as much cock as is humanly possible (and even more than that). Once you realize that this is what you are and what you are meant to be, all inhibitions (to the extent that there were any to start with) dissolve. your life is an endless search for cock and cum. It is like breathing, easy, natural, and life-sustaining.

i think my situation is that i never really had any inhibitions. i was taught early on, by my natural father, just what i was. i was a slut. i was born a slut. i would live my life as a slut. i would die a slut. my purpose in life -- my whole reason for being -- was to take cock; the more, the better -- as much cock as is humanly possible (and even more than that). Once you realize that this is what you are and what you are meant to be, all inhibitions (to the extent that there were any to start with) dissolve. your life is an endless search for cock and cum. It is like breathing, easy, natural, and life-sustaining.

This sums me up perfectly. I was born to take cock, it's my role in life. Since I was a young boy, it's what i've been heading towards. To be nothing more than a fucktoy and a cumdump for superior men.

Once you embrace that, you can truly life your life as the slut you were born to be!

• 1 month later...

For me it was a gradual change as I lost my shyness and inexperience and found that I liked being a slut. Along the way I had been in relationships, cheated on and found that dating wasn't for me because I was a cumslut. It took a while and lots of experimenting but I'm happy with my inner slut being let loose. I have to thank previous boyfriends and fuck buddies for helping me to embrace my inner slut and release it.