Bare park encounter

On 5/8/2014 at 4:42 AM, UncutBrit said:

Part 2

Alan took a hard fuck for nearly ten minutes from this mega-hung stud. The two students were still at the urinals, wanking their hard cocks in awe that this lad, not much older than were they, was able to take such hard abuse. Eventually, the frenzied fucking climaxed when the hung guy dumped his load in the boy. I realised my opportunity, reached into my bag again and pulled out a bottle of cologne and gave my wrists a quick spritz. I had a wicked idea in mind, and so did the hung guy, who ordered Alan to "Clean my cummy cock, bitch,". Then I heard them moving around next door. Sneaking a peek, I saw the guy who had fucked Alan was now seated on the toilet, and Alan's face was buried in the crotch of the big dicked man. That left Alan's arse up in the air, the hole open slightly, two loads of fresh cum slowly trickling out, only to be soaked up by the fabric of his jock.

A nice touch, I thought, and wondered if he'd been wearing the jack all day around the office. I made a mental note to look out for it in future. I unzipped, pulled-out my cock, and got into position behind Alan. While I couldn't compete for size with the monster that had just been up him, still I knew my cock head juts out from the shaft in a way most guys love when it's pounding them, so I squished it into his wet hole. Leaning forward, more shaft went in, and I held Alan's head so he wouldn't look around, and to give him a good chance to smell my freshly-applied cologne. As if he could smell anything through the poppers and the cock now pushing insistently past his tonsils.

My hips started bucking. I thought about the girls in the office who batted their eyelashes at him, eyed his buttocks as he went to lunch and giggled to each other when he left the room. If they could see him now - so cock-crazed he hadn't realised the guy using his hole as a cum dump was the same guy who sat opposite him at work. No names, no faces, even. And no condoms: the boy wanted the load, and no giggly media studies graduate who worried about her pedicure was about to give him that.

I didn't want to risk going for the long haul and being discovered. In addition, I figured Alan was more into the load than the fuck, so I didn't hold back from squirting my pent-up spunk into his arse. After I blew my load, I quickly nipped back to the other cubicle to wipe down with some toilet roll, rather than run the risk of being identified. A student, meanwhile, quickly took my place. I actually wondered if Alan had noticed the switch. The kid was huffing on the poppers so hard I thought it was a possibility - I hadn't made a big deal of cumming, and we were all moving as quietly as we could.

Just then, the furtive atmosphere was broken by the crackle of a walkie talkie. Into the toilet walked a policeman in full gear. As he took in the room, everyone froze. He was heavy built, mid thirties, and bearded. He looked at me, then Alan, sandwiched between the hung guy and one of the students. "Ok," he said into his microphone, "I'm in the ******** park men's toilets. Nobody here." The policeman batted the student who was fucking Alan away, saying "Move out, son. I haven't long. I'm on duty."

I watched the cop pull-out a thick cut cock with a heavy PA through the helmet, and heard Alan cry out as it went in deep. "This your boy?" the cop asked the man on the toilet.

"Nah," said the hung man, "I just found him taking loads today. Gave him mine a minute ago. He's a good sucker, getting me ready to fuck one of those lads."

The look on the students' faces was priceless: lust meets apprehension. The cop grunted, came, and pulled-out, ordering one of the students to "Clean this. I got to get back." The younger looking of the two students went down on his knees and quickly cleaned the cop's spunky cock. The first student got back inside Alan and pushed the cop's load deeper. t looked like he'd rather be there than have to take hung guy's cock for round two. The policeman left, saying, "You've got forty minutes until the next patrol, and they might not be as much fun as me."

He left, and the other guys rearranged, so that hung guy was pushing the student who'd sucked the cop against a wall, trying to get his thick cock into a very tight hole. I stayed long enough to watch him get it in - with a lot of pushing, spit, and complaints from the kid. But if you don't want ten inches up the arse, don't flash it in a cottage, I guess. I was a bit disappointed that Alan didn't offer the kid the poppers: we might have to talk about him being a team player in his next skills review.

Just as the cop's motorbike purred out of the car park, I stepped out into the fresh air. It was still pretty light, and I continued my walk home, thinking 'So, the new boy at work is a bareback bottom slut. This could be interesting'. I wondered if I could keep a straight face when I saw him the next morning. Then I wondered if he'd be walking straight after that massive cock. I also wondered if he'd recognise the smell of my cologne.

Awesome l wish that was nearby.I could use being broken in 😈😈