glory hole scenario training for a sub cocksucker

For the past few months I've running motel cock sucking sessions both as a sub and occasionally as a dom. I'd like to get people's feedback on what I've been doing, and see if I can add some new ideas to it as well. I'm in the San Francisco bay area if anyone wants to participate, either as a dom or sub. Here's the scenario:

Instead of going to some seedy shithole bookstore, you'll be coming to our motel. It's also a shithole, but not nearly as seedy. At least, until you get inside the room.

Instead of sticking your cock through a plywood, or worse, bed sheets, you'll find your cocksucker in this position:

- On his knees, hands cuffed behind his back, legs shackled in a hogtie. He’ll be unable to move or resist. He won't be going anywhere but down on your cock.

- Cocksucker will have his head wrapped in duct tape. He won't see you at all. Ever. His first experience of you will be the feeling of your cock entering his mouth.

- Cocksucker's mouth will be gagged open with a steel o-ring gag. He won't be able to talk. He'll be drooling like a mother fucker, slobbering all over your cock and lubing it up for his throat.

- Cocksucker will have a mouthguard in, even with aggressive face fucking, you won't feel any teeth.

- Cocksucker will have a cup on. He's been wearing in 24/7 for days. You know that feeling when you'd take a cupshot while playing sports? That deep, guttural groan you'd let out? Think of how that groan opened up your throat, opened it up perfectly for deep throat cock sucking. Give your cocksucker a cup shot if you're not getting what you need.

- Cocksucker will have a dog shock collar inside his cup right up against his nuts. If he’s not completely obedient, you’ll have the remote to shock his nuts. Pain is the key to submission and obedience. Train your cocksucker to know everything about how you want to be serviced. Make your cocksucker service you from the boots up, and make him know that swallowing is mandatory.

You should be the kind of man that gets off on totally dominating and controlling another guy, and making him take your cum. Your cocksucker won't be getting off in any way. He's agreed to be kept locked up in this position for either specific number of men, or a specific number of hours. Once the cuffs are on, he's completing his sentence.

Also, if you need to take a piss, do it right in your cocksucker's mouth to wash down your load. He'll already have his mouth gagged open, so go for it.

You should be comfortable forcing a guy to submit to you and suck you off. If this makes your cock hard, get in contact and we'll make it happen.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

I've sucked thousands of Cocks to orgasm through glory holes, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! Love wondering who might be attached to the cock as I worship it and swallow all his cum. It's incredible! I'm a natural born Cocksucker and I don't care who knows. (these photos of me and all photos of me are Public Domain; you may download them and post me anywhere you want).

If you do a Google Image search of the term "Glory Hole Cocksucker", the very first photo that appears is of me! I am so proud of that. Isn't that cool as hell?

(it's this photo of me with my mouth full of anonymous cock):

• 2 months later...

I was talking with a friend about starting a gloryhole. I will be moving, hopefully within the next 6 weeks to my own place again, and thought it would be a cool thing to start doing. I'm use to having guys over and sucking them, but I know a lot of guys like their privacy and use gloryholes so the sucker won't know who they are, which I am fine with. I've been checking out a few sites to see the best way to get one set up. I've seen some with cloth hanging between the two and others made from wood, which I will probably use. I've already seen my place, the downstairs bathroom is right off from the living room. Thinking of having them just show up, knock and walk on in and over to the hole. I won't have to go searching for them and they will have their privacy. I posted an ad online earlier to "test the waters" and within 30 minutes got a reply. Now I wish I was already at my place!

Any tips or suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...