[Spreading My Legs] IN SYNC WITH BART

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Bart's girlfriend is at work again so he emails me and says he needs daddy's cock again. Who am I to refuse this "straight" boy his needs? Within the hour, he is standing at my front door giving me his sheepish grin. I let him in and we immediately begin to make out. He is such a great kisser and loves sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth. My hands grabs his ass through his shorts and squeeze. My cock grows in my shorts as well. I stick my hand in the back of his shorts and find that he isn't wearing any underwear. I cup his smooth bare cheeks in my hands and lead him to the bedroom.

Bart strips off his clothes and kneels before me. He reaches up and undoes the button on my shorts and lets them fall around my ankles. He rubs my hard dick through my tight briefs and then pulls down my waistband. My hard-on pops out and my boy swallows the entire length. I rub the back of his head as his lips are in my public hair. My makes a couple of sucks on my dick before pulling back and saying "I miss daddy's cock!"

DSCI7470.JPG

Bart enjoys his daddy's dick

He continues to kneel at the edge of the bed and worship my cock. He slowly moves his lips back and forth over my entire length while he slowly jacks on his hard cock. I can see a tiny bit of precum forming on the head of his dick. I bend and run my finger across it and then bring it to my mouth as he resumes sucking on me.

I stand him up and step out out my shorts and underwear. I lay him back on the bed and lay ou top of him...his legs immediately open and then wrap around me. We again begin to make out...roughly at first and then tenderly. He tells me that he misses me and that he loves my cock. I tell him what a good boy he is. I lean back and he slowly strokes our two cocks together. Daddy's dick is longer and thicker than his boy cock. He rubs his leaking precum over my dick and continues to jack us as our balls bang against each other.

DSCI7471.JPG

Bart jacking us

I slowly move my way up on his tattooed chest until I am straddling him and my cock is slapping on his lips. I grab the back of his head and tilt him upwards so he is at a better angle to suck me. His tongue flicks across the head of my dick and then he leans a bit forward and swallows me again. My boy is enjoying making daddy feel good. I slowly begin to face fuck him as he beats on his dick. I reach back and again swipe some precum off the head of his dick and then shove that finger into his mouth.

DSCI7472.JPG

Face fucking my boy

I pull my dick out and begin slapping it against his face and rubbing it all over his beard. He moans and asks if he is being a good boy. I let him lick my balls as I lay my dick across his face and to his forehead. He looks so good my my dick on him that way.

DSCI7473.JPG

Across the boy's face

I then manuever around and pull his head off the edge of the bed and then stick my dick back into his open mouth. I can really use this throat in this position. I begin to fuck his throat at will. There are a couple times that he gags and I pull out, wipe the tears from the corner of his eyes, kiss his forhead and then plunge back in. My hands are around his throat and I can feel his throat muscles working my shaft on the downward strokes.

DSCI7474.JPG

Throat fucking the boy

I watch as he jacks his dick. He jacks slowly until I push my dick down his throat and then his jacking increases. I can tell he likes being used by the tempo that he is beasting his dick. I lean forward a few times and lick the precum off his dickhead and rub his smooth hole. He knows what daddy wants and needs!

DSCI7475.JPG

Bart's hard-on while getting throat fucked

I need to taste and use his ass now and move around to the other side of the bed. I pull his ass to the edge of that side and it is my turn to kneel. I lick his smooth pucker hole and taste the hotness of his ass. He pulls his legs back and gives me full access. My tongue probes and licks all over his tiny hole...something his girlfriend won't do for him.

DSCI7476.JPG

Look at the veins on my boy's dick!

DSCI7477.JPG

My boy showing daddy his hole

DSCI7478.JPG

Boy's spit-shined hole

Now it is my turn to start oozing precum as I jack on my cock. I rub some on his hole and then lick it clean. I ask him if he is ready and he nods his head. I stand and line my cock up against his hole and push forward. He opens right up and daddy sinks in. His ass is always very warm and he knows how to clench the ass muscles to milk my cock. I push him back on the bed with my cock still inside and kneel between his legs and begin to fuck him slowly. Our eyes meet again and we begin to make out slowly and sensually.

DSCI7479.JPG

Slow fucking my boy

This is the first time I am actually making love to him. We are in no rush to get off and take our time. I slowly fuck his ass as we take turns sticking tongues in each others mouths. We look into each other's eyes as we fuck and see the desire in our eyes. His hole is milking my cock and he reaches down to slowly jack his dick as well. He begin leaking more and more precum. I scoop some up and feed it to him and then kiss so we can swap it back and forth with our tongues.

His breathing begins more intense and he tells me that he is ready to cum. I can feel my balls getting ready top. I watch as he arches his head back and closes his eyes as the look of pleasure crosses my boy's face. He squirts and I unload inside his ass at the same time. I look down and see his fist covered in his own juices and then see his cum covered stomach.

DSCI7480.JPG

Bart cums

DSCI7481.JPG

Cum puddle

We kiss some more as his cum is sandwiched between our two stomachs until my softening cock flops out of his hole. I hold him and kiss him softly before seperating. We do the clean up and make small talk again before he heads back to his girlfriend.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.