Folsom Street East

rawTOP

• Administrators

Not sure how many of you New Yorkers have been to Folsom Street East. It's not as crazy and sexual as the one in San Francisco, but it's fun. Last year they had to cancel it because of all the construction on the north side of the block. This year, they're having it a block south of where it was previously.

FSE will be in three weeks - on Sunday the 22nd. For those of you who like leather/fetish/etc., you should come out and enjoy the festivities.

For those of you who really like leather/fetish, think about volunteering. They're currently looking for people to help out. I'm doing one of the morning shifts. Don't really know anyone else who's volunteering, but I figure it's good way to meet some people in the leather/fetish community. I used to be in GMSMA and liked it, but haven't done much of anything for years now. A two hour stint of volunteering seems pretty painless.