Taking My First Consensual Load While Bottoming

Blueyedsoul

I have been talking to a big black top who lives 10 miles away from on A4A for the last 2 years. He's married to another man who lives in Los Angeles. Since I have been on PrEP we decided to finally meet. He provided up to date testing papers. We had two cocktails, smoked a bowl and then proceeded to the bedroom. I must say, his pics did not do him justice. He had an amazing body and a cock which looked unimpressive.

After so coaxing from my warm mouth it came to life. 10.5" cut and thick. Just as it was time for me to take it, he broke the seal on a fresh bottle of Amsterdam poppers. He gave me a large hit and then took a large hit, lubed up and slowly invaded my pucker. Wow. What an amazing top! No pain, no discomfort. He went slow then picked up speed. Every position possible. Then it was time for a deep fucking. And he went deep. Again, no pain or discomfort. Then he told me he was close. I told him to go for it...AND HE DID. He slammed in deep. I could literally feel his cock twitch and pulse. I could not feel the load but I could feel every bit of the 10.5" move and convulse as he bred me. What a feeling... He then pulled out and that's when I felt the load. And it was deep. He then pushed back in and pumped again for about 5 more minutes when he dropped his second and final load in me. Wow. Amazing. Afterwards, we had another cocktail and talked. He wants to be my regular top. He explained his marriage and relationship. He also thanked me for not being a bad bottom who complained. Complain? It was one of the best fucks of my life and my first consensual load ever. On my drive home, I could feel his load slowly dripping out of me. Again, what a feeling. All night long I was mentally and physically enjoying the experience.

And most of all... No anxiety or guilt over the encounter. Previous encounters had always resulted in anxiety and doubt. Not this time. Now, I know why I take that Truvada pill every night before bed. I may just embrace my inner bottom sluttiness more often.