Any cheating boyfriends out there?

I've had monogamous relationhips and open relationships, and I NEVER cheated...I don't understand you guys why you "cheat" instead of just having an open relationship, is it because you don't want to grant your bf the same than you?

I mean, if you don't want it to be done TO you, why do you do it to others?

• Upvote 1

Relationships are very individualized and there is a no one answer/opinion that fits all situations. For me I am in a long term relationship and over the years it has changed drastically since we met almost 20 years ago. Yes, I cheat and I don't need to explain the "why" to anyone. I believe the original post was to see if others that engage in this activity are interested in messaging others, I don't see the need for the judgments of some.

"Cheating" is a very catch all term and really meaningless unless you look at what it means to each individual.

Is it emotional cheating (in a relationship, but having emotional attachment to other(s) or physically cheating by screwing every warm body possible.

Is one acceptable, the other not?

Does "the wronged" know? (or do they choose to look the other way)

Is it a one-time "indiscretion," a long-standing affair, or did you fall in love with a slut?

Judgments aren't going to change behavior

You just don't want to end up on that show Cheaters where they spy on the person cheating and gather a docier of evidence to present to the person being cheated on then they surprise the cheater with a confrontation.

If you're in an open relationship, you can fuck around and it is NOT cheating, why? Because you and your partner have decided that the relationship is "open".

But if your partner asks you to have a faithful relationship, and then HE fucks around without telling you, then yes, it is cheating, because you both agreed on certain rules, and he is breaking them.

I think the most imortant thing in a relationship is trust, and if you don't have it anymore, what's left of the relationship? I don't know, but certainly nothing that I would like to have...

That's all true Chub, but gay men are notoriously promiscuous - of course, not all, but many of us are kids in a candy store.

How often do you see included on the "social media" sites (a4a, BBRT, etc.) that the person is seeking "friends only" Um, yeah - right, I always want to see pictures of my friend's rosebuds.

I'm not saying that someone should hurt another by breaking "vows," but finding a monogamous cherished soulmate is really not very likely through these outlets - almost assuredly not through one called the "Breedingzone." It *could* happen, but I think it unlikely.

I mean, if you don't want it to be done TO you, why do you do it to others?

I don't mind if a boyfriend/partner/husband "cheats" on me. In fact, I find it hot that he's expressing himself and having fun! People have such a variety of sexual needs that we cannot hope to satisfy all of them by ourselves.

I cheated on my domestic partner/husband for most of the 9 years that we were together. It was purely physical, never emotional, and I started only after discussing my sexual desires with him and being told that wanting sex was "selfish". I often tried to set him up with guys he found attractive, but nothing ever happened.

Loving someone is so much more than regulating who he can fuck.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I started about 3 months ago. For more than half a year I was obsessed by idea of being tightly tied up, gagged and just kept that way for a longer period. My bf is not into it, so I made an advert, specified my limits - no sex involved - and I found a guy. We are meetin once a week, he's gagging me, tieing up in various positions and doing his own stuff: paperwork, domestic chores etc. Till now he's completely accepting my limits. There was no sex, just bondage.

Guest SBBOY

I once hooked with a muscular cum slut FF bttm who could take pretty much anything … any size up his hole. He had/has a bf but apparently they are open. He showed me his bf's photo who was hot but was apparently working that night so couldn't join us. I had a long session with this guy who was taking chems, I paddled his hole, dripped hot wax over him as he was bound n gagged and fisted him hard n rough then spunked right up his hole. He begged for my raw load. It was a good night

Anyway a few months later I get a message from an anon grindr profile asking if I was up for SAFE only fun. So he sent me his pic and it was the bf of the guy I hooked up with. I said sure lets hook up and asked if his bf would join us too. He then said "how do you know my bf?" blah blah blah. So I told him about the hook up months before….. This guy then goes crazy because I've hooked up with his bf and that his bf cheated on him and I'm a fucking cunt and he continues to send lots of other verbally abusive messages to me. So I try to tell the guy that I was told by his own bf that they had an open relationship… therefore I hadn't done anything wrong AND that he can't say anything because he's ALSO cheating on his bf by being on Grindr and wanting to meet me for a fuck too.

Anyway I continue to get more verbal abuse from him so I decided to send him a few last messages and just detail the hook up with his bf and told all about how I bred his bf over and over with my raw meat. Sent a few pix of the piggy bf taking my loads. After I knew he got the messages I blocked the guy.

I know I probably got the bf in trouble but I had been told that they were definitely OPEN and he was allowed to fuck around. I wasn't going to take verbal abuse from the hypocrite so thought I'd get a little revenge by letting him know all about how I had spunked up his bf several times.

Edited by SBBOY

Men are not meant to be monogamous

Should we post this quote underneath every ad promoting same sex marriage? That should help the cause greatly. Yes, I know straight men cheat. But I think it's a poor excuse, straight or gay. Guys that say this act like we are powerless to control our urges. I don't buy that. While I believe sex is a necessary PART of a healthy relationship, it's not all that it should be based on. But if you aren't getting the sexual gratification from your partner, don't put him at risk for diseases just because you want to take the risk. Break up and go fuck anyone and everyone you want.

One of the great things about gay relationships is that we (both people) can determine the limits of the relationship. Whether it's open or closed is up to the two of us. Some even include a third person into the relationship. Communication is key, since we are able to do this instead of the traditional expectations of straight relationships I think going behind your partners back is wrong and destroys the trust. I agree with cam1972, if you are not getting what you need and want from your partner then it's time to break up and find what you need elsewhere

Yes I have and am cheating. It is a turn on. I have only been cheating for the last week...but had fantasied about it for long before that.

I wonder how many of the guys who have said so many negative things about cheating realize how many cheating bf's they have fucked or been fucked by.