[Spreading My Legs] BART BIKES FOR A FUCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I get another email from Bart telling me that he is out and about and needs some "daddy" cock. I email him back and tell him when I will be back home and we set up a time. The summer weather is getting better here in the midwest so I was just dressed in a pair of basketball shorts when he pulls up on his motorcycle. He smiles as I open the door to let him in. He is wearing a pair of jeans, a tee shirt with the arms cut out and a baseball cap...although he won't have those on for very long.

We go to the bedroom where he strips down and kneels before me. He looks up at me as his hands slowly pull down my shorts. My hard cock flops out in front of his face. His eyes don't leave mine as he opens his mouth and slowly starts to suck my dick. I rub the back of his head as he begins to deep throat the shaft.

DSCI7983.JPG

Bart blows me

Bart sucks like a good boy as he strokes his hand dick. I watch as he stroking a couple times as to not shoot his load too fast. He precums quite a bit and I know he loves having his holes being used. I push him back into the bed and straddle his shoulders and begin to deep fuck his throat. I grab his head and hold it still and I fuck into his skull. I couple times he gags and I see the tears form in the corner of his eyes but he keeps my cock in his mouth.

DSCI7984.JPG

Fucking Bart's throat

After a few minutes, I pull Bart up to his feet and we kiss for the first time that day. Our tongues wrap around each other as we kiss deep. I lay him back on the bed and snap a picture of our two hard ones together.

DSCI7985.JPG

Our hard dicks

I pull his legs back and my tongue licks around his tight smooth hole. He moans as my tongue pushes further into him. He reaches back and spreads his hole and I lick inside him.I make sure to leave lots of spit as I rim him. His ass is amazing and tastes great. I pull my tongue out and watch as his hole winks at me. I raise and stick my tongue in his mouth. He sucks on my tongue tasting his asshole.

DSCI7986.JPG

Barts smooth asshole

I lean back and line up my cock to his hole. I spit on the shaft and slowly start entering him. He again moans and my raw dick enters his pucker. I slide all the way in and lean over to continue kissing him. I slowly begin to fuck him as he wraps his legs around my back. He kiss tenderly but then I start to fuck him harder and the kisses become harder and rougher.

Bart tells me that he misses my dick inside him and loves the way I pound his hole. I pull his legs up around my shoulders and begin to fuck him harder...my nuts slapping against his upturned butt. He knows how to work his hole...milking his "daddy's" cock. The dirty talk begins and he begs for my load. I ask if he is going to take my load back home to his girlfriend...he nods yes. We fuck for a few more minutes while making out until I feel my cum working it's way up. I tell him that "daddy" is going to breed him now. He reaches back and grabs my ass and pulls me into him. My cock erupts and I shoot a two day load into his hole. I collapse on top of him...sandwiching his hard pre-cum oozing cock between our stomachs.

I lean back and Bart rises above me and furiously jacks his dick. I tell him that he needs to shoot all over my cock. In only takes a minute of jacking before my boy shoots his thick cum all over my shaft and balls. His hot warm cum dripping over my dick.

DSCI7989.JPG

Bart shoots his load

He leans back and catches his breath before grabbing the cum towels and cleaning up. We make some small talk and he tells me that he will be back in a couple weeks for more of "daddy's" cock. We kiss goodbye at the door before he straddles his motorcycle and true to his word....takes my load home to his girlfriend.

More...

mjkuhl: He is a hot "straight" boy that can't get enough of my dick...it is a regular every other week hookup now when his girlfriend is at work. Would love to have you join us and play too! Thanks for reading and commenting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.