Bobby

cublad

I led my kid to the bedroom and kissed him “I have to go help Duke, you did good today boy”, Bobby looked at me smiling broadly “I did Daddy?”, I grinned “oh course you did son, you got Ryan here for Duke”, even though the boy was smiling he looked a bit sheepish “yes I did Daddy”, I laughed as I gave bobby some juice to drink “yes you did little lad you brought your friend to be a good boy just like you”, the chems in the juice worked quickly and he literally went out like a light. I tucked my boy into bed knowing I could leave him to sleep as I stripped and went to join Duke.

As I walked across to Dukes room I could hear a series of loud thwacks and muffled whimpers, upon entering the room I was greeted with the sight of Ryan on the bed, ball gagged, hands cuffed behind his knees and his arse raised high as Duke was spanking his big butt bright red, Duke paused when he saw me enter the room, dipped his finger into the pot of tina laced lube and fingered it roughly into the boys hole “oh yes chicky you love it”, I looked at the kids face, tears and snot smeared all over it but his eyes did say it all, he loved it.

“giving him more already eh?”, Duke grinned wildly “yeah only a little so far, chicky said he wanted to try it”, I laughed “nice!” as I grabbed the kids hair pulling his face up and slapped my cock on it adding my precum to the mess already there “so the boy’s an eager whore?”, Duke removed his fingers from the kids hole showing me the mucus dripping off them “fuck yeah he anal orgasmed as soon as I shoved my finger in his cunt!”, I grunted as I pushed my finger into the ginger boys eager twat enjoying the tight but sloppy wet hole, I exhaled “beautiful he’ll be loving dick in him then”.

Duke climbed off the bed and opened his goody bag “yeah and he will be getting plenty, once Carlos gets him”, I raised my eyebrows “so the kids going to be a whore?”, as Duke prepared the slam’s he laughed “yeah the boy wants it”, now that did take me by surprise and I pulled the gag out of gingers mouth “that right boy? You wanna be a whore?” the kid blinked as spit dribbled out of the corner of his mouth “fuck yeah Sir!”

A few minutes later Duke and I stood enjoying the rush of our slams as ginger knelt on the floors doing his best to suck both of us, Duke sighed “fuck the kid is definitely a cockhound!”

I grinned laughing "yeah and he ain't been slammed yet!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2
  • Downvote 1

I love it! Bobby is being their perfect boy and Ryan has admitted he wants to be a whore. These two daddies should write a book on getting what you want and making boys happy. While my namesake, Bobby, isn't a whore I look forward to reading about his Daddy letting other men use him too.

• Upvote 1

Ginger was kneeling on the bed fingering his hole as Duke got his slam ready for him, I had to grin “fuck this boy is eager to be a whore”, the kid pulled on his dick licking his lips “yeah I am, always fantasised about it”, Duke grabbed the boys arm and tied the tourniquet around it “don’t you worry boy after this no more fantasies”, the kid took a deep breathe as the needle stuck into him.

Ginger collapsed onto the bed coughing a series of dry hacking coughs as the slam rode through his body, the coughing subsidised the kids eyes widened and he sighed running his hands over his cute little muscle bod. Duke climbed onto the bed grabbing Ryan’s ankles spreading the lads legs wide and aiming his ebony cock at the kids little pucker “yeah chicky you want me to fuck your little white boy arse don’t ya?”, ginger groaned licking his lips while his eyes were glued to Dukes big black cock pulling his legs back whining “yes fuck me please”, I leaned over the boys body watching as Duke rubbed his cock head over the kids quivering cunt, I swear I could see gingers hole pulse with want and need!

Ginger let out a little wail of pleasure as Duke pushed his cock against the boys ring forcing it to spread wide open under the pressure , I just loved watching as my friends big black cock pushed deep into the kids arse with one push and started fucking right away. Ryan started making little cooing noises and holding onto Dukes big strong arms as his hole got reamed out deeper that it probably had before and definitely much wider by the way his pink pussy lips began to turn red. Duke grunted a deep rough sigh as he ground his hips in an exaggerated way making sure his cock defiled previously uncharted areas of gingers cunt “oh yeah chicky that’s right you use your cunt muscles to milk my dick”, before pulling out a bit and slamming back in fucking the kid good and hard accompanied my the squelching sounds of the boys arse juices that were flowing freely.

I clicked off a few pictures texting them to Carlo’s when Duke pulled his cock out of the boys cunt, showing it shiny and dripping with clear mucus after the slut had anal orgasmed yet again, plus a few of the kids leaking gaping pussy hole as Duke pushed his dick back up it.

Duke was literally grinding his cock into Ryan so hard now that that even I thought he would split the boy in two and ginger was loving it, his hands where holding onto Dukes back as he got ploughed, Duke growled spitting into the kids open mouth “oh yeah chicky here is comes, take this dirty load you fucking slut!”

hmmmm :)

so i have a question for my next part, its a choice ----- a trip into a whorehouse or a trip in daddy's control???????????????? he first 5 have it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1