Hank The Beast

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I looked outside our cabin window, as the winter snow fell around us. The beastly snores of Hank in the other room comforted me. Christmas would be here soon. My eldest son was now a young man at 18 and despite his mother’s wishes, he had chosen to come spend the holiday with Hank and I.

Admittedly, Hank wasn’t impressed. He didn’t like scrawny kids scurrying around his feet. When he wanted to slap his 13 boots on the back of his man, he didn’t want to see who was looking around. But the red headed grizzly of a lumberjack finally gave in when he could tell it was important to me.

The very thought of him had me glance over in the room where he was sleeping. His shirt was unbuttoned and his crimson chest hair peaked out through the buttons. The smell of musk filled the air and his dirty jeans clung to his waist. His solid build shocked those who quickly realized that despite the bulk on his upper body, there wasn’t a belly that hung over the belt. And before you ask, he looks better than anyone who could ever sell you any paper products.

A crackling of the embers behind me caused me to turn. It was a reminder of just how cold it was outside. My son didn’t seem phased to driving through the snow ridden woods and while I knew his stepfather, the jackass of an ex-best friend of mine had a decent 4 x 4 he would let him use, I still wanted the best for my child.

“Is that offspring of yours here yet?” I heard Hank growl behind me. It was rough, and gritty. There was no denying his voice could send chills down my spine.

“Not yet, sir.” I replied. “Soon, I hope.”

“I need to piss.” He responded disinterested in my response.

I got to my knees and crawled over to him. He unzipped the fly and the pungent scent escaped from his crotch made me quiver in delight. I opened my mouth and he stuck his semi erect cock in my mouth and slide it down my throat and began to unload.

“Do we need more firewood?” He growled.

I simply nodded my head as he looked out the window. I could tell he wasn’t pleased to have to chop wood, but he also didn’t like his balls cold, so he would do it. As he withdrew his dick, I cleaned the head and he shoved it back in his pants. He looked down on me.

“When that kid is here I have to piss in the woods, don’t I?” He grumbled.

“Probably so.” I gave a weak smile.

He gave me a disapproving look.

“One week. Tops.” He mumbled. “Then I want that kid out of my house.”

“He’s eighteen, so he’s technically a young man.” I offered with a grin.

“We don’t do perky.” Hank snarled. “I’m cutting wood.”

I watched as Hank proceeded to head outside. He was always a sight to behold. His figure had always left me impressed. There was something to be said about a man who worked with his body for a living. Certainly, there was nothing wrong with punching a keyboard in a cubicle wonderland but the roughness of the hands, the heavy sweaty scent, and the physique that came with manual labor was unlike anything else. So I just smiled as he went on his merry way.

I got lost in the window again, and waited for my son to arrive. Hank was moving around the pile of wood we had, and he was slinging the axe with force. He could split each section of wood with a single thrust and sent splinters flying to the side that with reach the window. His sheer power was impressive.

Hank came back inside, and went off to his workshop in the back room. He liked to get lost in there when he wasn’t having his way with me, as it gave him purpose, and he’d sell things as needed to get supplies for the cabin.

When my son made his way along the old trail that led to our cabin. As the lights crossed the windows, I could hear Hank sigh behind me.

“I needed to fuck your ass, faggot.” He sounded disappointed. “We’re still fucking tonight, even if he’s in the other room. This isn’t an out.”

He pulled me to his face, and I could smell whiskey on his breath. His eyes were red and he curled his lips and spat in my mouth before shoving his tongue hard into my mouth and grabbed my ass.

“Go spend time with your kid.” He growled and left the room.

The knock on the cabin door caused me to jump, and I rushed over the door. My boy was standing there with a smile beaming on his handsome young face.

“It is so good to see you!” I exclaimed and wrapped him in a hug.

It may have been my imagination, but it almost seemed as if he were inhaling my scent as I hugged him close to my chest. I pulled him back and just had to gaze at him. He was the spitting imagine of his old man when I was that age. He had a nicely toned body and stood 5’9”, 195# of bulk, and took on the hairy Italian family tradition even at his young age.

“Are you checking me out Dad?” He laughed a deep bellowing laugh.

“What?” I blushed. “Hell, no. Cut it out Mike.”

“It’s cool if you do.” Mike laughed. “Mom said you were hooking up with some guy up here. It made her cry a little bit. But then she-“

“I don’t want to talk about that asshole of a step father of yours.” I replied sternly. “This is our time to enjoy Christmas together.”

Mike nodded and smiled. “So, can I met the man who swept you off your feet?”

“No.” Hank boomed from the other room.

“He’s not very social.” I apologized. “But he’s really a great guy when you get to know him.”

“No, I’m not.” Hank replied.

“Has he always been this way?” Mike asked.

“He spent many years alone.” I shrugged. “But he is a good guy underneath it all. He isn’t very sociable is all.”

“Dad?” Mike looked around nervously. “I need to ask you a few questions.”

“I don’t have any money.” I replied.

“Oh, no.” Mike shook his head. “Did you ever love Mom?”

“I did.” I nodded. “But I am a product of a time when men were expected to marry women and have children. If we didn’t, people asked questions. Your mother and I were comfortable with each other. I loved her, but I wasn’t in love with her.”

“Why did you choose Hank?” He stammered.

“Because your Dad needed a real man.” Hank called out from the other room.

“Hank opened my world to so many incredible things.” I smiled. “The darkness, the tense nature of our relationship. There are things I could never actually have done without Hank.”

“Are you really POZ?” Mike asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“Yes.” I grimaced. “Hank passed along the HIV virus to me. It’s a beautiful bond we share and I don’t regret it.”

“Would you POZ me dad?” Mike asked.

I heard heavy steps behind me and Hank was standing over us. Hank looked my boy up and down and looked at me. His curious stare made both of us uncomfortable and Hank grabbed each of us in an arm and hauled us over to the bedroom.

I felt the air get knocked out of me as I was flung on the bed. Hank had a wild look in his eye and my boy landed next to me with confusion on his face. Hank hovered over both of us and shed his clothes and he was fully hard. He then reached over to me and ripped my clothing off my body, and then proceeded to rip the clothes off my boy.

My cheeks grew hot as I realized my boy was looking at the tattoo near my fully aroused cock. I watched as Hank grabbed my son by the head and planted his mouth over my dick and proceeded to move his head up and down on my shaft. At first my son struggled to squirm but gave in to the control of the monster. I was dumbfounded as I watched the events unfold in front of me. My son’s velvety lips felt incredible wrapped around my shaft and seeing Hank manhandle him made the experience somewhat intense.

Hank then pulled my son off my dick and picked me up and flipped me around.

“Fuck him.” Hank ordered. “Give him your last negative load to thank him for giving you life little faggot.”

I trembled as I heard Hank spit and slime up the head and shaft of my son’s cock. I could hear Mike moaning in pleasure as Hank worked him hard and then pointed the head of his dick at my asshole. The second the head popped into me, I could feel an animalistic urge take over and I slammed my ass back as Hank worked my sons hips for him. Mike just stood there slightly dumbfounded by the entire situation and it wasn’t long before I could hear him breathing and felt his warm load filling my asshole.

My son bent offer to kiss my neck, before Hank pulled us apart.

“Now your pa fucks you.” Hank replied.

I watched as Hank scooped Mike up around his waist and pulled his legs up so he was at a perfect height for me to fuck him standing up. Hank spat on my dick and lathered it up. Then shoved his big fingers in my boy’s hole and worked it hard until a little pink dribbled out.

“That hurts.” Mike whimpered.

“You want his gift or not.” Hank snapped.

Mike nodded, then I slipped my cock in my son’s ass. I slowly began to pump back and forth in his tight hole. I thought about how incredible it felt, the tightness and the warmth that it offered. The way my son looked at me in the eyes and gave me a mixture of love and lust had my balls churning. I knew I was going to POZ him soon. As I worked my hips in him, I could feel Hank get behind me and shove his thick bone in my ass and as it hit my prostate, I came in my son without warning. His eyes opened with a little fear at first, and then he relaxed as I fell on him and kissed his lips. Hank then pulled me out of my son and took his bone out of my hole and plowed it into my son’s freshly used hole. He dumped his own toxic load in him and collapsed on both of us in the bed. He then pulled my son into his arms on one side, and me into his arms on the other side and held us close. Before long, he was snoring and my son and I just sat in the darkness and realized that perhaps Hank the Beast owned both of us now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Oh fuck!!! I remember this story from MANY years ago! I never knew it had a second chapter!

it almost feels like there is a missing chapter between this one. As it goes from him disclosing he’s poz to his wife, to living with Hank . 

still fuckkng hot. Stories of Dads pozzing sons are probably in the top 3 of my favorite poz stories 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...