How slutty?

newbiboi

Yesterday I was used yesterday in a dark room buy at least 5 guys. It was fun. There was rimming, waking, sucking. I just let them use me :)

How slutty is that really? How could I make it sluttier in future? I just stood and got used :)

you could post on ad on craigslist giving out your address and tell them you will take any load... then leave door unlocked for whatever time (5pm to 7pm lets say) and take every load from every guy that walks through the door. probably should blindfold yourself too because i would bet some would walk through that you wouldnt want to take their load from

I'd call that anonymous 'darkroom sex' rather than being 'slutty'. Not that it probably wasn't a good time mind you.

Was it at a club? I recall one of the clubs I went to used to have a darkroom, and there were many tales of what went on in there.

If you're going back, you could lube your hole and put a butt plug in before entering, and that should give someone the idea that you like to be filled up back there :)

The open door policy thing is a hot idea, but you also hear about people getting beaten, robbed, etc by nut cases that lurk on craigslist looking for shit like that. Not sure if I'd recommend it...

If you're gonna do that sort of thing you're safer if you post the invite on a site like this, or any other method you can think of that limits it to guys in the gay community. Yeah there are probably nut cases there too, but fewer.