Douching

Theo8

I figure this is as good as a place to ask this. :)

I haven't done it in a long time just because I haven't been getting laid for a long time. Living in bum fuck cuts into one's sex life. The last time I got laid was in March when i went to Fort Lauderdale for vacation. I topped most of the guys I played with or sucked dick. I'm so out of practice of getting fucked. The last time was probably 5 years ago and that was a complete fiasco because long story short the top quit fucking because it looked like I shit the bed. I was so embarrassed.

Someone suggested that I start douching. Seemed simple enough but every time i did it, I was never fully clean.

When is enough enough? I met this guy on line and we're planning on hooking up in the next few weeks and he has said that he wants to rape my ass.

I'm not into scat and never really want to be-no offense to my brown hankied brothers out there. I'm just wondering if I should just hang it up and just suck dick

Any advice?

Guest PozGoat

My method, from a FF vers..

Get a fleet enema bottle, I like the larger size but the regular size woks fine too. Shoot about 3 full bottles of warn water up in you. Then, get down on all 4's, drop your shouders on the ground and let that water run deep into your gut. I've done this method damn near daily for the past 20 years as a ff pig vers. Hold that pose for at least 30 seconds or so to let that water get deep in your colon.

Then get up and shoot 3 more fleet's up your butt. Yes you will likely be getting a very full feeling of water and you will need to practice some discipline to hold that gusher in. Get down on shoulder once more for about minute.

Time to expel it, FINALLY LOL! Trust me, you'll be aching to shoot that water out of you.

The only way to get it all out is to use a pretty large dildo. The biggest you can take really will draw out any remaining shit and water.

Leaving your hole spotless.

I have gotten fisted, to the guys armpit, 12 hours after douching. Had the guys whole entire arm in my gut. when he pulled it out, not a speck of brown anywhere on his whole arm,

12 hours after douching.

That is how clean this method gets you.

Eat a high fiber diet. Take psyllium fiber supplements etc. Eat chia seeds daily..

Guest PozGoat

Word of warning when starting a high fiber diet. You will likely be shitting alot and shouldn't start it before any big event at the local tubs etc.

It can often be like a cleanse for the first several days. Your ass will likely be out of commission for a few days.

thanks for the advice! I was thinking about the fiber thing. I need more fiber in my diet anyway.

I start cleaning myself out in the morning and then again in the evening before I go out cruising or have some one come over I have an enema I found on a bareback site, but I cant remember which one. It hooks up to my shower and has a long tube that reaches all the way to my toilet. I get the tip up my ass with lube and then turn on the water. It is a very strong steam and will fill you up fast. Do it 3 or 4 times looking in the toilet every time to see if you are still getting anything out. Then in the evening, do it again. When it runs clean you should be very empty and clean. Sounds like a lot of work, but I am confident I am very clean.

Fiber does help a big deal. I personally have about 4 cups of oatmeal 5 days a week. This helps immensely in having regular and frequent bowel movements. Honestly, days I have my oatmeals, I end up taking a shit at minimum 3x in the day. This makes cleaning up for fucking a whole lot easier.

Also, I swear by psyllium husk. I HIGHLY recommend it for any bottom. It is very similar to metamucil but unlike metamucil, psyllium husk sin't mixed in with other stuff for flavoring. The active ingredient in metamucil is the psyllium, that's what makes you go. You can, at a health food store, but the raw thing. I recommend the powder form. If you take it at least 8 hours before cleaning, it will make you go. Psyllium is actually a cleanser. I take it the night before and in the morning I have to go. If I am getting fuck later, cleaning up is a breeze.

I wonder if it is the more top-ish of us versatile guys that are concerned with being clean to the point of polished?

If i suspect i'll be majorly on the receiving end - i'll spend a couple hours cleaning out with at minimum 3 water bottles filled to bulging until running clear.

Call me obsessive ;)

Guest PozGoat
I wonder if it is the more top-ish of us versatile guys that are concerned with being clean to the point of polished?

If i suspect i'll be majorly on the receiving end - i'll spend a couple hours cleaning out with at minimum 3 water bottles filled to bulging until running clear.

Call me obsessive ;)

Obsessive, ;)

With an ass that clean, I'd gladly inject my fuck-flu swimmers into your guthole.

Oink!

My method, from a FF vers..

Get a fleet enema bottle, I like the larger size but the regular size woks fine too. Shoot about 3 full bottles of warn water up in you. Then, get down on all 4's, drop your shouders on the ground and let that water run deep into your gut. I've done this method damn near daily for the past 20 years as a ff pig vers. Hold that pose for at least 30 seconds or so to let that water get deep in your colon.

Then get up and shoot 3 more fleet's up your butt. Yes you will likely be getting a very full feeling of water and you will need to practice some discipline to hold that gusher in. Get down on shoulder once more for about minute.

Time to expel it, FINALLY LOL! Trust me, you'll be aching to shoot that water out of you.

The only way to get it all out is to use a pretty large dildo. The biggest you can take really will draw out any remaining shit and water.

Leaving your hole spotless.

I have gotten fisted, to the guys armpit, 12 hours after douching. Had the guys whole entire arm in my gut. when he pulled it out, not a speck of brown anywhere on his whole arm,

12 hours after douching.

That is how clean this method gets you.

Eat a high fiber diet. Take psyllium fiber supplements etc. Eat chia seeds daily..

Wow! that's actually pretty damn impressive!