Reverse Stealthed!

BestCatcher

Was at a big sex party last night where I got boned by 18 different guys and took loads from a few of them. One very hung FB, one über hung with a nasty-nice down curve and another anon fuck in a group. It was hot. Woke up this morning and jacked off thinking about those loads in me. Jumped in the shower a little while ago and while I was pushing out those loads something a little more solid shot out of me. It was a fucking condom! WTF? Seems the last guy to bone me while I was in a sling at the end of the night had reverse stealthed me...and I didn't even know. Especially weird since I can always tell when a cock in me is wrapped. What the hell is this world coming to when guys are stealthing BB bottoms with latex. Is there no humanity any longer at sex parties? :grin:

• Upvote 2

I love the feeling of a nice warm load of jizz being deposited into my hole as much as he next guy....but guys lie all the time. They lie about using a rubber, not using a rubber, about being pox or neg, about breeding my ass. They even lie about how much better raw fucking feels vs. rubbered up fucking feels. How many of you condom nazi's have been fucking some guy and not realized the rubber broke? If so, they were lying.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Travesty! I can usually tell too, but sometimes if I'm really sloppy and loose it's hard to.

I've had this done after being fisted by an anon hook up. No idea why but it must've been something he wanted to do. It's strange finding a used condom in your ass especially as he knew I bare backed all the time and was more than happy to be seeded. Maybe the fact that I'd already been bred twice by two other anon tops had put him off but he loved rimming and fisting me with two loads inside.

Edited by Jakelc

• 2 years later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 7/1/2014 at 9:08 AM, cyberdolphnow said:

Maybe he found the condom on the floor already filled up and then he used it again putting the unknown cum and his cum into you by leaving it up inside you?

i've done that many times  tee heeher