I Should Have Known

Looking back, I should have known he was positive, but the subject of his status never came up until he was cumming in my guts.

I met Daddy online. I have a thing for older, daddy top types, and this guy fit the bill. He was 6' 2", mustache, salt and pepper hair, muscular, and an eight-inch cock. And he was into leather. Every time I was on manhunt he'd be on and I'd send him a message. Usually he ignored me, but sometimes he'd unlock his pictures to tease me with harness and chaps shots, or pics of his big ol' dick. After about a year of chasing him, I finally found him online and sent him a message that I was desperate for his cock and I would do anything to take it. This seemed to break the ice. We chatted that night and exchanged emails and pictures. I sent him photographs of my ass, including one of my ex fucking me raw.

"So you take it bareback?" he asked.

"Well-- not often, but I have. But I need to really know the guy."

"I only fuck bare. Is that a problem? 'Cuz you said you'd do anything for my cock, and my cock wants to feel that raw hole."

"No, it's not a problem... Sir." Famous last words.

After that we set a date for the following Tuesday. He worked near my apartment, and was going to come by right after he got off. And he would bring some leather. When Tuesday rolled around I was so horny I couldn't concentrate at work. It didn't help that Daddy texted me naked pics and cocksjots all day, along with detailed descriptions of what he was going to do to me. I got home, got cleaned up and prepped, and put on my leather harness for Daddy. And then waited. When my phone finally rang I nearly jumped out of my skin. I couldn't buzz him up fast enough.

As soon as he got into my apartment he shoved me roughly against the wall and kissed me. He was so strong, and his take-charge attitude made me melt into his arms. Daddy broke free and headed to the bathroom to piss and change. I went to my bed to wait. When Daddy came into my bedroom, he was decked out in a harness, arm bands, chaps, boots and the leather cap from his online picture. I stood up and we made out and groped each other. Then he shoved my head hard down to his cock and ordered me to suck him. His dick was beautiful - a true eight incher, with just a slight upward curve. I worshipped that cock.

Then he got me on all fours on the floor and started eating my hole. Man, did Daddy know what he was doing! I was so horny, I couldn't wait to get fucked. I begged him to put his cock in me. And he did. He spat generously on my hole and in his hand, lubed his big fuckstick and started working the mushroom head against my hole. I had poppers and he told me to do a hit, saying "Get poppered up, fucker, because here I come!"

After a big snort, that head popped past my sphincter and he slid his raw Daddy cock into my hole. It had been so long since I'd taken raw dick (in fact, since my last ex), that I had forgotten how great raw fucking felt. "Yeah, fucker! You like that cock?" he called me 'fucker' a lot. "Yeah, fucker! Daddy's finally giving you what you've been craving, isn't he?"

Fuck yes he was!

He started pumping my hole and really working it with every inch of his meat, and I was in heaven. Then he pulled out almost all the way and froze. "Hold still, fucker- I'm taking a picture to send to my buddies. I wanna show them your ass and how you're taking my fat cock."

The picture thing TOTALLY turned me on, so I held still like he commanded. He snapped several pics, balls deep, halfway, almost out, and then one of him all the way out, head pressed against my hole. He then texted them to his buddy, who apparently was awaiting them, 'cause within a minute Daddy remarked "Well, fucker! My buddy is impressed and likes what he sees. Maybe next time we can tag team you?"

I told him I'd be more than willing!

He, while I was still on the floor, he rolled me onto my shoulder blades and re-entered my ass. My legs were on his shoulders and he went to town drilling me, stopping only every so often to relube with his spit. His cock felt so good and I was so horny that just the action of it scrubbing my insides was getting me close to cumming. I asked him stop fucking because I was too close, and he did, 'cause he apparently didn't want me to cum as of yet. We did this four more times, stopping each time as I got too close, but on the fifth time, he told me he was done interrupting his fuck for me. He fucked me harder and rolled me all the way onto my shoulder blades until he was standing and plunging into me. I came without ever touching my cock, and my own jizz coated my face and open mouth.

He kept drilling me until I had no more cum in my balls. I half-expected him to pull out once I had cum, as generally once I've blown my load, I don't like getting fucked, but when I asked Daddy to stop, and he paused long enough to say, "Nuh-Uh fucker. We're done fucking when I SAY we're done. And we ain't done til I've cum in your ass twice!" With that, he resumed pounding me without mercy.

It took another ten excruciating minutes of solid fucking before I felt his cock start to swell to even bigger proportions on my ass. Thank god he was close! I had been huffing poppers like mad during his abuse of my hole, so I was in a dizzy haze when he finally said, "Here you go, fucker! This is what you wanted! Take my POZ LOAD!" And with that he tensed up and I could feel every inch of that eight inch python squirting and pulsing his charged jizz into my ass.

When he finished, and yanked his cock unceremoniously out of my hole, I finally asked "You're poz?"

"Of course, fucker. I thought you knew. You said you'd do anything to take my cock."

We laid there on the floor and didn't talk for awhile. I let him play with my hole and finger his leaking load back inside me. Eventually he said, "Admit it, fucker. You wanted it. You were turned on by my big daddy cock taking charge of your ass, and then charging your ass."

Hearing him speak so frankly, my cock started getting hard again. "Ah, so you DID like it! And your ass is already hungry for more! I can feel it sucking on my finger."

Just as he said he would, he bred me again that evening. The second session was much more gentle, with lots of making out as we fucked. After words, as he was getting dressed back into his business clothing, and just before he walked out the door, the last thing he said to me was, "Fucker, you shoot big loads! Next time we should find some dude online and take turns pozzing his ass!"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...