Rawstrokes.com

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

This is an awesome site! It appears to be all bareback and there is alot of breeding. I'm wondering if anyone knows if the site is poz friendly? Does anyone know if any of the models/ actors are poz? Does anyone know a site where most of the models/ actors are poz and engage in bareback sex?

Thanks all!

Edited by Saturn1

Yes it's a great site. I have ordered some DVDs there since it's streaming only, which I think sucks.

Won't be ordering any more DVDs either because it's such a hassle until they play Ugetting them out of the box, insert them, wait for the warning information to pass, etc.)

But the scenes are great I just hope they are going to offer download-to-own scenes.

Until then I guess they'll be losing a lot of customers to Machofucker which is very similar and you can download all the scenes there with a subscription.

Yeah. I had subscribed before and then found you could not download. That sucked. Personally I will skip any site that does not allow downloads. I know they are worried about people copying them and such. But If it's a hot scene, I want to see it more than once. Breeditraw.com is a download site. And they do a lot of internal cum shots still. Again, pulling out and letting the guy suck you off it a big let down.