Wasted Cum

Slut4anyload

I was just musing on the plight of the bottom. We crave cum but there will never be enough. Bottoms outnumber tops and tops have limits to what they can deliver while bottoms are insatiable, the more we get the more we want.

i got to thinking just how many loads are wasted, or never even happen. From my bottom's perspective a load should be shot deep into my ass, or at least in my mouth - very much second best for me but valued highly by others. Any other way is a waste of cum. So much cum is wasted in masturbation - somewhat satisfying for the cock-owner perhaps, but no good to me. But much sadder is the cum that never happens.

Even the feeblest can generally manage a load a day, most more than this. Every load that doesn't happen is a tragedy for the cum-starved bottom. I'm guessing that the percentage of possible loads that find their way to a hungry hole is woefully small - the wastage is horrifying.

My plea to all tops is to consider the needs of the bottom - find a way to make every possible load count. There are ways to hook up and all loads will find an eager recipient, and a few local fuckbuds on all call will always help. Try to shoot as often as possible and spread the seed widely.

To bottoms I say - make it easy for the top.

- Don't be picky - any cum is much better than no cum.

- Keep yourself prepared at all times.

- Remember that you are there for the top's pleasure and his cum is your reward. Make it great for him.

- Most importantly, remember that you too have a cock. You have a duty not to waste your own loads if possible.

slut4anyload makes a good point -- way too many loads simply are wasted. i for one cannot understand why a Top ever would masturbate when there are so many bottoms eager for His load. But loads can do double or triple duty. A load shot up some boy's asscunt can be felched out and then recycled, snowballed, passed on to yet a third boy.

slut4loads also knows that we bottoms are insatiable. That means that we need to be prepared at all times, and alert to the possibilities. It is one thing to understand that our role in life is to give Tops release and pleasure. But we also need to encourage Tops to greater and more frequent production. Even though we are bottoms and we understand our purpose in life, that does not mean that we can be passive.

IN the end, though, we bottoms need to understand that we can NEVER be totally satisfied; we always will be wanting more. And that is really part of the bottom's life -- a constant need for more; a constant feeling of being unfulfilled, a constant need ....

• Administrators

One problem is convenience. If there were a neighborhood cumhole within a few blocks of me who was available whenever I needed to cum, he'd get a lot of loads...

The other issue is performance. Sometimes I'm just too tired to fuck, but I'm still horny. It's work to fuck a bottom and there are time I'm just not up for it, but I can beat out a load - that's a lot less effort.

That's what I mean - a tragic waste. We need to be better at networking tops like you with bottoms to make sure you do have a cumhole available. I understand the problem of tiredness etc but it's a waste from my POV and I'm hoping someone has a solution. The bottoms need to make it possible for those loads to go where they should go. You will be happier for that too.

boycunt urges us to make the most of the load through felching and recycling. I love cum-play like that when I can get it but most hookups are 1:1 with one top and this sort of thing needs another bottom in the room. At the end of the day if I am successful in my role I am rewarded with cum in my hole. I should enjoy that cum to the max, but I measure my worth by the number of loads.

• Administrators
Rawtop,

Why is it easier to jerk off than to just lay back and let an eager bottom suck the load out of you?

Blowjobs almost never make me cum. I guess if there were a bottom who really knew how to get me off orally that might be different.

Guest Boxir55

Blowjobs almost never make me come either, I like to fuck. I had a session on Tuesday with a regular bottom and I worked hard at it with him for about two hours, it was really good and I had shot two loads into him. As I was leaving he wanted to give me a blowjob, stupidly I said yes, anyway bottom line is I didn't come and I was a bit annoyed with myself for that. I blamed him mostly, he hadn't shaved and my cock was really sensitive, so it didn't help to have his stubble dragged across it.

You guys made the point and now we read excuses from tops! We bottoms are insatiable and need CUM LOADS. TOPS are called to DUTY to fuck us BOTTOMS whenever and wherever we are. TOPS are made to CUM and BREED us, are a minority and therefore need to be taken care off by us majority bottoms.

CUM is a rare commodity in short supply and should never be wasted. Bottoms should not waste CUM either, WE have to lead by example and avoid CUMMING at all, or overmilking willing TOPS who can get turned off by our pushiness. We all lose when this happens. SO guys let us BEG TOPS to FUCK and SEED us, lets make FUCKING US very easy and fun, that no TOP would waste his LOAD wanking his fucktool.

We BOTTOMS have to learn to wank our CUNTS and get off this way and not wanking our DICKS for that is a waste of CUM also.

THIS is how I feel about the issue. I think we have to take a page from the guys who scare the world shitless about global warming, and alert the world about the perils of TOPS restricting their LOAD giving. This is way more dangerous than having too many farting cows in the world warming the air.

• 7 months later...

I just want to repeat my pleas to all tops. Please don't waste your loads. The bottoms are out there with hungry holes that want to make you feel good. Unloading in a hot, tight, receptive hole will make you feel great.

A wanked load is a wasted load. An day without shooting your load is a wasted load. Please make every effort to seed hole daily, and spread it around as many holes as you can.

I never masturbate, ever, doesn't happen. I only come the way I'm designed to -- that's what bottoms are for. As a result, I have zero problem coming from fucking or being sucked off, since it's the only way I'll get off. Geographically, I'm fortunate to have plenty of takers and can get off whenever I'm ready, but I realize this is not an option for all tops. So I'm doing my part...

I never masturbate, ever, doesn't happen. I only come the way I'm designed to -- that's what bottoms are for. As a result, I have zero problem coming from fucking or being sucked off, since it's the only way I'll get off. Geographically, I'm fortunate to have plenty of takers and can get off whenever I'm ready, but I realize this is not an option for all tops. So I'm doing my part...

Leantop - you are a great example to tops everywhere. Yes, I realize geography can be a huge problem.

This post is just too funny for words and I for one can't take this seriously. If I did I would end up with BLUE BALLS. As I live in a country area, finding gay men who BB to begin with isn't easy. Basically I don't know any, period! Most men who do play are bi or married and are pretty boring to say the least so I can't be bothered with those. I have no choice but to wait till I get to the big smoke and then let rip. In the meantime it's just me and Mrs Palmer and her five daughters. LOL

Yeh me again and I will try to be serious this time. To guy's like "leantop" you are a very lucky man to have the chance to seed on a regular basis.

To "MAIKOL20" I am not making excuses but I will tell you now that I would just love a few pushy and demanding bottoms craving my attention and seed. Hint hint. And I agree that far too much cum is wasted, however country men working the land like me don't have much choice. And remember that city folk do have to eat.

To "slut4anyload" you have some very sound advice for bottoms, perhaps you could talk to some other bottoms and try to organise a collective for bottoms who are able to travel to regional areas on "mission" just like the Mormons do, but their job would be to save wasted county seed. I would welcome those kind of vistors any day.

To "rawTOP" man you are quite right when you say convenience is an issue. In a big city it's easy to find a hungry and willing slut. But in my situation the chance alone would be a fine thing.

To bottoms every where bemoaning lost or wasted loads TAKE NOTE. Get off your asses, stop complaining and do what your meant to do and come help out us lonley action starved country dudes. Remember we grow the stuff you guys eat.

Some genuine thoughts from the bush.