Power top?

Bbikercub

I've heard the term before. I also know some men who call themselves a power top. Not many though. I used to go to a guy's place who was a construction worker. He'd fuck me in his trailer and he was a big guy. Stocky big not fat. But he pressed ALL his weight down on me and fucked me ruthlessly. He called himself a power top. I'm not sure if a power top is really the same as a dominant top at all. Not all Doms are about "power" some like "control" or to "control.

I don't think power top has a negative meaning like power bottom. And that probably is because anything with the word top in it. "Bastard Top", "Selfish Top", "Fast Top", or something like "Rough Top" can't really mean anything bad. At least to some.

Not really knowing the meaning of it, that construction worker who fucked me was definitely a power top. He wasn't into dominating he just likes to fuck with power I guess. Power being his stocky weight, muscles, and his large body frame.

I would associate that with a top who fucks hard and long and/or a top who can fuck and cum multiple times in the same session.

I agree with NLBear. I associate it with a Top that lasts, has big loads and takes/uses me and my hole as he wants. Until he is satisfied.