Advise

Hey I'm usually a top guy but when high turn into a big hungry bottom, I'm neg.

recently had some fun and took part in some risky business what are my risks for each one.

being fucked by a poz guy for about 2 mins, no cum involved or condoms

fucking a poz guy who had just been loaded by a Poz guy 10-15 mins earlier, no comdom used

taking the piss in my ass from 2 neg guys

getting fucked be by a guy on prep no cum involved

pretty risky right

too scared to go for a test

It rather depends whether the poz guys, the one you fucked or the one who loaded his hole first, or the one who fucked you, were on meds and with a low / undetectable viral load or not. You'd need to have an existing infection in your urethra or tears in the skin of your cock to make it likely there was infection from fucking a poz guy who has a high viral load. You could well be ok. There is no benefit to avoiding being tested, the sooner you know the sooner you can relax, or in the event you did get infected the sooner you get treated the better.

I have no idea what country you are in but if this was recent you can get Post Exposure Prophylaxis treatment, to make sure, if you start it within 72 hours - earlier the better. You get it from the accident and emergency department at the local hospital here in the UK. But get tested in 4-6 weeks after the event with one of the latest tests that detect the virus rather than the antibodies.

Thanks it was more than 72 hours ago, the guy that loaded the ops guy prior to me fucking him was on meds I think. I had no cuts etc. I made sure his hole was very wet with spit and lube too.

Im in the uk but travel with work, wish we could get prep in the uk

Cool. Personally I would not be overly worried, especially with it being a well lubed hole. Of course there is a risk but it sounds like you had your wits about you despite being high. I wish there was PrEP here too.

Hey I'm usually a top guy but when high turn into a big hungry bottom, I'm neg.

recently had some fun and took part in some risky business what are my risks for each one.

pretty risky right

too scared to go for a test

Not to be preachy, but if you are scared shitless to test, you might not want to be getting high and taking dick. I bet PrEP will be available in the UK within a year or so, I would calm your activity down until then, so you can stay neg if thats what you want.

Its stuff like this why I don't like PNP, or the people that do it. It makes people do things they regret, and then because they feel bad they do more drugs to feel good again. Its a terrible cycle.

Guest beezee

Dunno if the demand is there.. It took them 17 months to find 500 guys who could be arsed to get free Truvada in the pilot trial (which won't report until mid - 2016).

OP could join his clinics waiting list for when / if the trial reopens but meanwhile is on the path to catching HIV.

Dunno if the demand is there.. It took them 17 months to find 500 guys who could be arsed to get free Truvada in the pilot trial (which won't report until mid - 2016).

OP could join his clinics waiting list for when / if the trial reopens but meanwhile is on the path to catching HIV.

Judging from what I've heard from the clinicians when I go for my appointments with the PROUD study, initial uptake was very slow, but it picked up and they've taken on more guys than they'd originally intended.

They are hoping to extend the study, but I guess they wouldn't be registering and taking on new guys again until about spring next year.

But yeah, find one of the participating clinics, register and get your name down (if they have a waiting list).

I imagine the more guys they have on their waiting lists, the stronger the argument to extend the study.

http://www.proud.mrc.ac.uk/

As for your situation just now, sorry man, it's been said before, best thing to do is get tested. Finding out one way or the other is better than the current headfuck of not knowing.

Dunno if the demand is there.. It took them 17 months to find 500 guys who could be arsed to get free Truvada in the pilot trial

There were actually specific parameters as to whether I would be eligible and it was part on truvada and part a control group not given it, with no choice of which group you were in. The clinic didn't feel I would qualify as I was on PEP at the time.