Rimming

gazspinkie

Hey guys, i love this forum but anyone know of good forum to also watch rimming videos and meet men who into rimming as much as me, or on here just put on rimming videos is that okay as i do love watching the videos in here of breeding as damn sexy but rimming is also a massive love of mine.

I like close ups and just seeing mans tongue delving inside mans ass.

Hope some guys help me put some on and people keep adding new ones.

Guest bbbearlover1

I LOVE, LOVE eating male pussy. I've been obsessed with the male ass since I was real young, and white ass when I saw my first naked white male ass when I was 12 (junior high locker room). Even then, I wanted to touch and taste those asses. I can easily spend up to an hour just eating that male pussy, and I rarely need lube, when I am ready to fuck. I love the smell on my face and in my beard, and I want the guy to taste his own pussy on my lips. DAYUM! I'm hungry now.

I'm a bottom, but I LOVE to eat a guy's hole. When I am sucking a top's cock and balls, I always lick my way to his hole and try to stick my tongue into it. Many times my top will stop me, sometimes violently, but some tops really enjoy it and will let me spend some time tonguing their hole.

LOVE rimming to start a hot fuck session...then love to go back to that hole off and on while fucking...*slurp* just makes my dick rock hard hearing the btm moan as I eat/tongue fuck his hole!

Fuck, Jake, I'm guessing that there is no better cock servicing hole to be in than yours when you are at the same time slurping on a sperm dripping cunt.