Never hook up with your ex

D and I had dated for over two years. The relationship was bad, he was an addict, a drug user, and emotionally abusive and constantly was cheating on me with random strangers. It took all of my strength to kick him out of the house we shared and I was torn up over it for a long time, but things were looking good, I was in a new city, had just graduated university and just started a great new job. Things were going great.

At this point I had not spoken to D in almost 5 years. We had both moved on, we didn't have each others numbers or email addresses anymore, communication was very much cut. But one night I was doing some work and he showed up on Facebook chat and we had long in depth conversations about what we both were doing. He was now seeing someone new and things were getting pretty serious between him and his new boyfriend M. He was telling me how he felt bad about how he treated me and now he doesn't cheat anymore and is very much in love and would like to get together if I'm ever in his town.

About two months later, I told him that I would be in his town for a weekend for business and that if he wanted to grab a drink, we could see each other. I was staying in a hotel not too far from where he had worked. We had a few beers on a patio and chatted for hours that night, as if nothing had ever changed. He sort of hinted that his sex life was not as good with M as it had been with me. The night wound down and all the bars closed, but we were both still very much alert so I told D that we could go up to my room because I had a case of beer up there and we could drink some more.

We sat on the bed and drank beer until we were both tipsy, and then D started cozying up to me, and before we knew it we were making out. He kept telling me how he missed my 8 inch uncut cock, so I obliged and let him suck it one more time. He rimmed my ass we made out, and then just about when he was ready to fuck, he asked me if I had a condom. I replied "we never used them when we were together, I trust you." and he proceeded to fuck me bare, he shot a nice hot load up my hole before I flipped him over and did the same to him. By the end of the night, we both had sloppy cum-soaked holes.

I woke up with a bit of a hangover, and drove back the 7 hours to my home city, and I had begun to forget about my hookup with D. - it was only a one time thing, he was with someone else, and I didn't want to get involved... I had moved on as well.

About two months later. he contacted me on Facebook again

D:"Hey, you there?"

Me : "yeah"

D: "I need to tell you something and its really important"

Me: "Ok shoot"

D: "I just dumped M."

Me:" Really? what happened?"

D: "He's cheating on me."

Me:"What makes you say that?"

D: "We went to the clinic last week, and we are both HIV positive. He must have got it with some slut he hooked up with while he was on one of his vacations. I have to tell you because there's a good chance you might be positive as well"

Me: "Damn"

D: "I'm so glad were good again. I'm so alone right now."

D: "I really need someone to talk to right now.'

D; " You there?"

D: "!?!?!?!?!"

I was frozen. I thought about how his life has just been torn apart. And I thought about the relationship we had before. Mostly the abuse and the cheating.

I could never really feel sorry for him.

I myself had been pozzed over a year earlier in a bareback gangbang, so I knew what he was going through. So I then thought about how I had pozzed him in that hotel that night, and then he went home and pozzed his boyfriend.

Then I smiled and typed simply "Well.. I guess when you cheat you get what you deserve" right before I blocked him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1