What do tops like best about barebacking

Bottom Jim

Guest bbbearlover1

I love it when I feel that bottom's hole starting to fuck my dick, if you get my meaning. I like to see them put a little work in to get my babies, before I take over and use them as they deserve to be used.

When I top I like the feeling, it feels more passionate, real. When I blow my load in thier ass it makes the orgasm so much more powerful because it reaches in to that primal need to breed that men have, I know I have impregnated him with my seed. Wearing a condom I know that didn't happen and that sheath takes away much of the feeling that comes from letting skin touch skin, naturally.

Guest bbbearlover1

seaguy, those are great points, and I definitely agree. I still remember how angry I was, when I fucked a guy raw for the first time. the difference in the feel, and the sense of connection was palpable. that was 2006, and I haven't put on a condom to fuck since.