Dick.net

piercedcock555

I was part of this site called DICK.net that was a place to chat with gay, Bi, Straight guys and some hot girls. The site went down on wednesday. There was a crazy video about the owner having a nervous breakdown at his DRs office.

I am asking if anyone knows the owner personally or knows if he will sell or bring back the site. He lives in San Francisco. I think his online name is shaunbear something. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

• 6 years later...
On 7/19/2014 at 8:24 PM, piercedcock555 said:

I was part of this site called DICK.net that was a place to chat with gay, Bi, Straight guys and some hot girls. The site went down on wednesday. There was a crazy video about the owner having a nervous breakdown at his DRs office.

I am asking if anyone knows the owner personally or knows if he will sell or bring back the site. He lives in San Francisco. I think his online name is shaunbear something. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Did you ever figure out what happened? I loved that site and still miss it. 😞