Loaded by my friends bf

Jakelc

I went to see my friend Carl this morning, only to find he wasn't in as he had been called to work at the last minute. His new boyfriend, Rich, answered the door and invited me in. While Carl is 42, Rich is 19, and Carl has told me how energetic Rich is in bed and how he likes to be forceful, so I've been looking forward to meeting him for a while.

He invited me in for a drink after telling me where Carl was. I was seated, having a quick coffee and getting to know Rich. He was dressed in a vest and shorts, and I found myself staring at this young hunk, or rather his groin. I could definitely see why Carl was attracted to Rich, as Rich is young, toned, fit and, from the bulge in his shorts, it looked as if he was well hung. I shouldn't have stared but I was fascinated and he noticed quickly the focus of my attention, but he seemed flattered and smiled.

I finished my drink put my cup down and stood up to leave. He walked me to the door and I turned to give him a kiss on the cheek, or, at least, that was my original intention. However, as I got close I changed course and put my lips against his, at the same time putting my hand onto his soft cock. Rich looked horrified at first but his cock very quickly began swelling-up, so I pushed my luck and kissed him again. This time he responded and pulled me back inside.

I stripped his shorts and his cock sprang up. It was uncut, long and with a big set of balls under it. I went down to my knees and sucked his dick while he stripped his vest top. Then he held my head in position for a few minutes and fucked my mouth, pushing into my throat. At first I gagged but he seemed to like that. After ten minutes on my knees he stood me up and stripped me, before leading me upstairs to Carl's bedroom where he bent me over the bed and went down to rim me.

I moaned as his tongue went to work. All I could think about was getting loaded by this guy. When he stopped licking and stuck a finger in my ass, fingering me hard and fast, I lost it and came all over Carl's bed. To my surprise, Rich laughed, and he reached for Carl's condoms. I rolled onto my back and told him not to bother, I take it raw. I thought he might argue, but instead his face lit up and, without any protest, he lined-up his cock with my hole. Using no lube apart from his saliva, I felt every inch of his cock enter my ass.

Initially it stung, and to give Rich credit, he didn't start pounding until I told him I was ready. Then, holding my legs in the air, Rich pushed down on my shoulders and fucked me hard. He wasn't very vocal but he was certainly rough with me. When he had enough of that position he rolled me onto my side and fucked me from behind, then doggy style, and then I rode his cock. For two hours he fucked me, and I loved every second.

He paused occasionally to spit on my ass and lick it a bit before we changed positions but particularly when I was riding him it was amazing. Then Rich tensed-up, grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard as he loaded my ass, Carl mustn't have done his duties for a few days as his boyfriend dumped a huge load inside me.

I stayed on his cock until he withdrew from me, and told me to get dressed. He went into the bathroom and came back wearing a bathrobe, telling me it would be best if I left, and specifically asking that I not tell anyone of what we had just done.

I went home with his load inside me and now I'm relaxing quite happily. I know I should feel guilty about betraying Carl, but, upon having seen Rich, I just had to have him. It's out of my system now - although if Rich asked for another round I wouldn't say no, even if my ass is numb.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Felt a bit guilty when my friend came round last night to catch up, it was weird seeing him but thinking of being bred by his new boyfriend. He was telling me how happy he was and after some wine he was telling me about their sex life but all I could think of was getting some more of his boyfriend. When he had gone i needed something to take my mind off what I had done, I went straight online to arrange a couple of hook ups for today after work (which has piled up after I over indulged last week)

No reason to feel guilty.

Men have sex - its natural. You and the boyfriend of your friend was arroused and you have done a absolutly normal thing: Sex. The sex between your friend and his boyfriend doesnt will be worse because he has bred you. The Relationship between those two doesnt depend of his cum in your pussy :-)

Be happy about every drop of sperm you get... And have fun :-)

No reason to feel guilty.

Men have sex - its natural. You and the boyfriend of your friend was arroused and you have done a absolutly normal thing: Sex. The sex between your friend and his boyfriend doesnt will be worse because he has bred you. The Relationship between those two doesnt depend of his cum in your pussy :-)

Be happy about every drop of sperm you get... And have fun :-)

Thanks, it's very very rare I feel guilty but I think because he's such a close friend it was a little close to home. I saw his boyfriend yesterday but he blanked me after a brief smile. Think this was most definitely a one off.