Total Top Here, How Do You Know If A Bottom Wants A Repeat/Regular?

breederboy

You should def say if you are interested in fucking again and that you wouldn't mind a regular fuck buddy and see what his reaction is. Some guys find talking a little awkward after you have just been fucking your brains out, just be causal in your approach. If he wants another fuck don't let too much time pass before you (at least) try to arrange another hook up, this lets him know you are still interested. If he doesn't respond, move on...IMO there are many more bottoms than tops so more opps exist.

if you have to use a crowbar to pry him off ur dick

or they offer you cash

oh, and cryin when you make them leave is a good indicator.

All joking aside,

what works for me,

is looking him straight in the eye and saying,

"that was amazing we have to get together again... real soon" *

then offer a general window of time to meet again.

Anything less than an enthusiastic,

Sure thing how bout

-tomorrow

-this weekend

-next Monday or

-immediately after the holidays

as a response

probably means it's a one time thing.

* "I haven't gotten fucked like that since 3rd grade" gets good results too

hey breederboy, it is so simple. it doesn´t matter, if the bottom or the top tells it. and even if i don´t know you, just reading your words, i would love to have a repeat with you. well, we just had to have the first time...

you are a cool guy and seem to be a sexy and nice guy as well. don´t worry about all that guys, who don´t see, what a great guy you are.

The more i hear the more i'm starting to think maybe it could be you, Maybe you not a hot fuck, Maybe you think you are but maybe you're not. I know when a guy fucks me & if he is a crap fuck i will not want a repeat, Maybe they're just trying to be as polite as they can be towards you.