Anal

newbiboi

Hi

I am wondering how to improve and loose anal pain. I had sex with a guy and he was watching my face. He said he did not know why I was in so much pain as I was not resisting. Anyone got any advice as to why and any tips to over come it?

Also I got my first toy. This is it:

http://www.amazon.com/Basix-Dong-Suction-Cupion-Flesh/dp/B00163I9DA

Buy a butt plug or two and start working yourself open, the wide part gives you a sense of fullness but the narrower neck stops you from getting too stretched out.

If you can get to the stage of keeping it in for an hour without discomfort and pop the widest part in and out like you are fucking yourself then you are ready for anything.

I would give this one a try http://tinyurl.com/nqyzr38 along with some thick silicon lube.

Thats the physical part but the rest is just being as relaxed as possible.

You should want it, you should be ready for it. If you're reluctant to take a dick, you're going to not enjoy it as much. Being ready is clean and relaxed. It's tricky to stay relaxed- a nice hard dick penetrating you is intense- new to it or not used to the size- sometimes the body doesn't know how to interpret the sensations. As things get intense, your body will want to tense up- including that slutty hole of yours. Remember to breathe- relaxed deep breaths will encourage the rest of the body to open up and stay loose. I've taken 8" thick cock with just lube and breathing, no poppers or anything. And good lube makes a difference!

The chosen lube is an issue that needs further investigation.

There are three general types defined by what substance they are based upon.

Oil based is tricky to clean up but long lasting as it isn't absorbed by the body.

Water based is easy to clean up but the water part is absorbed by the body so it gets sticky quite quickly.

Silicone based is very long lasting but can sometimes lack substance so the sensations can sometimes be quite intense.

From a personal point of view I would avoid the water based, use a syringe to get some silicone in your hole deep and use a combination of silicone and oil based on the outside.

I use Vaseline for the oil based part because its easy to get hole of and feels dirty in a 1970's kind of way when used for sex.

:)

Thanks guys.

I went to the Sauna yesterday :) Had fun lol. However I took a cock in my hole for the first time. When I say first time I mean without pain. I also took it all of it. Woop woop.

I do not know how large it was because I never for to see it. Also it was my first properly in so I have nothing to compare to.

So glad I did it. I actually want one while typing. :(