Promiscuity and sti testing question

Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section or something(and excuse any shitty grammar).

Hello, so if you have peeked into the "your last load" thread you may have seen that I have occasionally posted in there about my cruising and hooking up in a park with random strangers. I never really cruised before so I guess I kinda overindulged. I figured that since some of you have been in similar situations..it'll be fine to ask this question here.

Basically how long should I wait to get tested for ALL STIs? I've been researching and I keep getting different time frames(4 weeks-3 months,3-6 months). Last time I was tested with December.

These are the facts about my sexually activity:

0)I'm a 22 years old Black guy, My sexual partners have been majority Hispanic(with a few Whites and blacks). This most likely irrelevant, but whatever.

1)I've started cruising there early May-7/21/14(Which is today). I don't go there everyday about once or twice every two weeks.

2)Everything has been mutual oral sex except for one occasion where I bottomed protected.

3)There have been three occasions where I gave oral sex to guys with visible bumps. Two I didn't noticed because it was dark, but I stopped midway. The last one, which was today..I felt a small bump on his shaft with my tongue, but I was too horny to care or stop(sorry).

4)In total I hooked up with about 30 guys since I've started visiting.

Anyways..I have no excuse for my actions, I was reckless and horny. Recently, I just got a new job opportunity so I just want to make sure my health doesn't get in the way now.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate all honesty(no matter how brutal lol).

Edited by nyfreak

Hi,, everyone.

Thanks for the advice. I figure i'll get tested next week and then go back in early September to test again..tyhen test again in December. I plan not to hook up for the rest of the year so I'll do that.

Yeah I know testing is long overdue.

Having been last tested in December, I would say you are definitely overdue. The good news is that based on what you've listed as your exposures, it sounds like you are very, very low risk (if any at all) for HIV.

You noted a few times that you gave oral to a few guys with bumps on their penis. Bumps are not always an indicator of an STI, they can surely be something else, so I wouldn't get too hung up on that.

Also, I would say that you SHOULD get tested every 3 months. I know guys that test every month. That's a bit overkill I think. 3 months should be fine.

Hi,, everyone.

Thanks for the advice. I figure i'll get tested next week and then go back in early September to test again..tyhen test again in December. I plan not to hook up for the rest of the year so I'll do that.

Yeah I know testing is long overdue.

hahahaha, yeah yeah yeah, I think we have ALL said that before.

Just make it a habit on go on schedule. It really takes the worry out of it. If you are sexually active I recommend going 3-4x a year no matter what, and getting full panels done. You will be surprised how many times people will have something and never know it. Oral Gonorrhea for example rarely has symptoms, but you could be infecting others.

Lastly even without health coverage, I know NYC has plenty of free clinics to go to, so dont make excuses.

LOL yes I know that has been said many times before, but I'll soon be working at a job that requires me to be in top health shape...Soooo I just want to clear up anything I may have now to save me the trouble. I mean it's hard because I've been promiscuous since my early teens, but It's a much needed change in lifestyle..at least for now.

I have health coverage, but I'm going to do walk in at a clinic that I've been to before next week. I'll update you guys.