[FelchingPisser] Gangbanging Piss Boy -- Part One

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana—April, 2014

Piss Boy wanted it.

Needed it.

And he got it.

He had been talking to me for months about how he would finally have his big house to himself at the top of April. He didn’t just talk to me. He talked to two other tops. One was Russ, the hot pig fucker from Indy who had played with me and Juan on an Indy fuck trip. Piss Boy had read the post and wanted the same treatment. Piss Boy had also talked to a top who was from somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. Piss Boy wrote me this man was willing to fly into Indiana the night before just so he could play with us all. I will admit to rolling my eyes when I read that. And I lived to eat my words. The guy came.

I met the Rocky Mountain top at his hotel. I wanted to get a sense of him before we fucked together. He was tall and well-muscled; about my age, tanned and with a luxurious mustache. We hit it off immediately. He asked about Piss Boy’s limits. My reply was succinct: None.

We went out to get some food in his system. I called Russ to see if he was in town yet and to ask him to join us. He was and he would. Moments after ordering at a hole in the wall diner, Russ walked in the door. Russ is my age as well and in good shape. His salt and pepper hair is cropped very close to his scalp. He grinned at us from across the room and came over quickly to our table.

I didn’t want to plan our play time. I simply told them we could do everything we wanted with the boy. All of us seemed to be true pigs: cum and piss driven ass fuckers. None of us wanted to waste any body fluid. We learned we all loved watching other tops work. I knew Russ was adept at playing with others. It looked like Rocky Mountain would fit right in. We all agreed pictures could be taken.

I outlined the one surprise I had up my sleeve for Piss Boy. They chuckled appreciatively.

I sent PB a text just after 1 o’clock: Ready?

He was…

“On your knees.”

We are in his rather ornate bedroom. The good carpets are rolled up and rubber sheeting covers the floor. Sheets are on the expensive furniture. His sling is set up. I have brought and assembled the fuck bench and the rimseat. Both are on their own islands of floor coverings. Piss Boy in in his neoprene chaps and harness. He knows he’s going to get wet. I have been packing away the Gatorade and water. I have to piss. Now.

Piss Boy opens his mouth. I pull out my cock from my yellow jock and shoot a quick jet of piss into his mouth. He swallows quickly, then I push him down on Russ’ hardening cock. Russ grunts in satisfaction. I piss a little more on the cock sliding into PB’s mouth. I let him clean that up before I guide PB’s head onto Rocky Mountain’s cock. He’s not quite hard yet. I let PB go to work. I add a little piss on that cock as well.

Then it’s my turn. I empty my bladder into his mouth. I stand just far enough back so that it makes an arc for the others to appreciate. The moment he has swallowed the last of it, I shove my cock into his mouth. It grows to its full hardness with some expert sucking.

“I want your ass.”

I get PB in the sling. I eat his hole for a moment. Russ is in PB’s mouth again. Rocky Mountain is having some performance anxiety—so he helms the camera. Russ pulls out of his mouth and aims his cock at me. I only know this for suddenly I have a waterfall of sweet piss streaming down the boy’s ass crack I’m eating out. I lap and swallow. And poke some into the ass I’m about to fuck.

I stand up. I slap my extended cock down hard on the mound in Piss Boy’s jock. I spit in my hand and slather it on my cock and roughly enter him.

079.JPG

He flowers open instantly—accepting me wholly. I fuck him hard enough to make the chains rattle. Russ pulls out of his mouth and kneels to watch me fuck. He spits on my cock as it enters the Boy. I fuck that into him, then pull out for Russ to clean me up.

069.JPG

“Now taste what I did to his hole.” I back away as Russ swings into place to tongue fuck PB’s hole.

058.JPG

I bring my cock up to the boy’s mouth. He takes me hungrily. I am surprised that I have more piss already. I let a short spurt fly into the boy’s gaping mouth. And a second aimed at PB’s jock. My piss drips from the fabric down his crack for Russ to taste.

Russ loves this. His cock is incredibly red. He stands up and sinks into PB’s hole. Russ fucks him—harder than I did. He pulls out often for me to taste the used hole.

We rotate again. And again.

“Here.” I’ve grabbed a black bandanna. I tie it around PB’s eyes. “I don’t want you to watch.” My cock is back in his mouth.

050.JPG

Then I go right back up him. “You know who’s fucking you?”

“It’s my Piss Daddy’s beautiful dick.”

I pump him harder as a reward for being right.

The French doors to the garden have opened. A man comes in and strips down. I motion for Russ to take a turn up his ass. Rocky Mountain has gotten hard enough to be in PB’s mouth. I greet the new comer with a silent kiss. The new man strokes himself to hardness as he watches the three of us use the boy.

I motion for him to be next up the boy’s ass. He slides his thickly helmeted cock head into the hole.

“Now who’s fucking you Boy?” I ask.

I can see confusion on PB’s face. He knows it’s not Russ or me. And RM hasn’t been hard enough yet.

“You whore. You letting some stranger fuck you? Do you care whose cock is in you?”

“Anyone you want up me, Sir.”

“Do you know that dick? Tell me who it is?”

“I don’t know, but he feels—great.” The ‘great’ is drawn out as the new comer slides his full length in to the boy.

“Who have you been talking to online? Who did you ask me about after you read about him in the blog?” I don’t wait for an answer. “He drove out from Detroit to fuck you. Take a look, Boy.”

I pull the blindfold off…

061.JPG

To be continued....

More...

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana—April, 2014

Part One is here.

“Now who’s fucking you Boy?” I ask.

I can see confusion on PB’s face. He knows it’s not Russ or me. And RM hasn’t been hard enough yet.

“You whore. You letting some stranger fuck you? Do you care whose cock is in you?”

“Anyone you want up me, Sir.”

“Do you know that dick? Tell me who it is?”

“I don’t know, but he feels—great.” The ‘great’ is drawn out as the new comer slides his full length in to the boy.

“Who have you been talking to online? Who did you ask me about after you read about him in the blog?” I don’t wait for an answer. “He drove out from Detroit to fuck you. Take a look, Boy.”

I pull the blindfold off…

Piss Boy blinks in the sudden light. He looks at the man fucking him.

It’s my friend and fuckbud Mikey, the Breeder’s older brother. PB has been writing him daily, dreaming of a fuck party like this. Mikey is all about a slow and sensual fuck. I let him do just that. The connection between Mikey and the boy is immediate and mutual. The eye contact is intense. I take the time to check on Rocky Mountain. He’s fine lying on the bed and stroking to the scene. I see Russ crawling under the sling so he can get a close up of Mikey’s cock entering PB. I move to the side of the sling. I stroke my hard cock and slap it on PB’s chest. I take a long swig out of the Gatorade bottle. It makes me want to piss. I let fly on the boy’s chest. I make sure the stream hits each nipple and his wide open mouth. I direct some to soak his jock. I splash the last of it on Mikey’s pubes and shaft so he can fuck a little more into the boy. The pistoning of his cock makes a wet, sucking sound as he does just that. The overflow splashes down on Russ. He gurgles happily.

053.JPG

I spell Mikey up PB. Mikey is lovingly cock-cleaned by Russ. Russ saves it all in the back of his throat and, when he’s done, spits it into PB’s open mouth. PB grunts, swallows and thanks him. I rotate with Russ—taking my wet cock to PB’s mouth. I lean across the boy and kiss Mikey whose cock is being stroked by the boy.

The three of us rotate around the sling several times.

Rocky Mountain comes and joins us. He gets his cock up the boy. “I have to piss!” he announces. “Right up your ass.” Mikey watches Rocky Mountain unload. Russ crawls back under the sling for any drippings. I watch the boy’s face register the never-ending stream fill him up—his eyes get bigger and bigger as the cock in him spews its load. The top fucks a few strokes into the now overflowing ass. He pulls out. A veritable waterfall of piss rains down on Russ. He swallows some and rubs some into his pubes and across the nipples.

“Let’s move to the fuck bench,” I suggest.

Russ dries himself off slightly as I get on the bench. “You gonna eat our holes, boy?” My Piss Boy nods and tongues me deeply. I let him eat me out, then suggest Mikey get the same treatment. He gets on the bench. I push PB’s face into Mikey’s ass. “Get it good and wet.” I hold him in place, manually pushing his tongue deeper up my friend’s ass.

I make him lick the other men.

“Now get that ass up on the bench.” PB’s hole is incredibly wet to the touch as he bends over the padded middle support. I push in to him. It never gets old to me how a change in position alters the feel of the fuck. I don’t want to stop thrusting, but I pull back and let Mikey take a turn. Watching Mikey’s ass in motion is too much for me. I stick my cock into him so that he impales himself on my big dick on the back stroke. Then Mikey stops, and I fuck him hard enough to keep thrusting his cock into the boy.

Mikey pulls out.

Piss Boy gets up and Mikey takes his place on the bench. I fuck Mikey that way.

“Get up on top of him,” I tell PB. He holds onto Mikey’s back, presenting me his ass just above the other on the bench. I’m tall enough that I can go from one hole to the other. I start with Mikey. A few strokes and I pull out and enter PB. I pull out. Russ is right there to lick my cock before I re-enter Mikey. He makes my dick even wetter. I shove back into Mikey.

076.JPG

I keep alternating. Eventually, I let Russ take a turn up both asses.

I have opened both holes now. When I want a change I put Mikey in the sling. PB obligingly eats my ass as I fuck.

071.JPG

I grind my ass into his face with each back stroke. When I pull out, I push PB’s face into Mikey’s well fucked hole.

We fuck for another hour, including a nice rotation of tops sitting on the rimseat with Piss Boy lapping at our holes. Each man on the seat sucks the other top’s cocks. Now, PB is back in the sling. I have Mikey hold onto the boy, bent over him, at the side of the sling. Russ and I rotate between the two asses. Mikey and PB are kissing as we fuck their holes.

Russ is the first to shoot his load up the boy. I clean his cock and felch a little.

“Mikey, you ready?”

He is. He loves pushing that big-headed cock of his into the cum soaked ass. It takes him a while, but he shoots his load deep into PB. I have to work to felch some of it out, but I do. I stand up and let some drool into the mouth of our cum receptacle.

078.JPG

It’s my turn. The two loads in him feel incredible. Piss Boy is amazingly slick. I fuck him harder. Russ is under the sling licking at my moving cock. He’s not about to waste the cum I’m churning in Piss Boy’s hole. I try to last just a little longer, but the hours of play are working against me. I have to shoot. It feels like an incredible eruption into his gut. I buck into him, his wet ass making the slapping of flesh even louder. I hold still and just let my balls empty. It’s amazing to have’s Russ’ tongue massage them as they fill Piss Boy…

I got a series of emails from Mikey that night.

Mikey: OMG!…Thank you so much for the invite I’m always honored to be included! Thank you. Bryce (our Piss Boy) is an amazing, beautiful man!

FP: Isn’t he? Is it okay if I use your pics on the blog?

Mikey: Hell yes I want people to know I play with the best! I have often thought about putting this in my profile…..”I am a privileged member of a band of Brothers…If you can’t lay it down like Felchingpisser or Mr. Steed, Please don’t waste my fucking time!”

FP: Nice.

Mikey: And I love that you call me Mikey as well.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.