3 loads in 18 hours

joethomas

Saturday night and Sunday was busy. I'd been out of the game for about about two weeks after recovering from a bad flu (which hit three weeks after getting pounded by a guy I later found out is poz and not on meds, so I'll do the test soon and share the results).

First top Saturday night was a hot, short, athletic Latino 20-something who hit me up on A4A. He shows up and barely speaks English, which is kinda hot. He tells me to suck his dick for a bit, and once he's ready, puts me on my back and gets a condom out of his jeans on the floor. Incredibly disappointed, because he didn't indicate "safe" on his profile. He pounds me for a while, but gets sweaty and overheated and loses his hard-on. He strokes his dick hard again and gets yet another condom from his jeans. Right before he slides into me, I say "No condom." He smiles, nods, throws the condom onto the floor and within 5 minutes unloads in my hole. After I left, I realized he hadn't said 10 words the entire time he was here.

That so-so experience got me in the mood for something better, so I go back online and immediately find a 22-year-old black top with a 9-inch cut dick and a profile that says he's neg but "anything goes." We chat, he comes over and is beautiful. His tight t-shirt showed off the same great body in his pics. Problem is by now I've had a couple of strong drinks after the Latino kid, and my lack of sleep is catching up with me. Bad combination. I remember sucking this top's dick and realizing that it's huge. I remember being on my back and him feeling like a lead pipe inside my hole. And I remember walking him to the door with my ass already feeling sore. I checked later and saw just a little blood, so I knew he'd been a big one and might've enjoyed me being somewhat unconcious as he filled my ass.

After a good sleep, woke up early Sunday and still felt the urge, so found a guy online I'd chatted with before but could never make the schedules work because he's 40 minutes away. This time I hit the jackpot, and he drives to my place. Total top, indicates "safe sex only" with no poz/neg status on his profile, but he's about 40 years old and muscled, tan and hot, so I'm open to anything. He shows up and looks even better than the pics -- gray in his hair and facial hair, total alpha-male, lean body, tight butt that he's showing off in incredibly tight ripped jeans. We make quick small talk before he says "We need to fuck." I guide him to my bed, where he unzips the jeans and presents a beautiful cut dick with a huge PA shoved through the end of it. This wasn't expected, but incredibly hot, so I start sucking him and playing with his huge piercing with my tongue, and he's hard in about 15 seconds.

After he pulled his dick from my mouth, I fell onto my back, and he immediately gets on the bed and lifts my legs over his shoulders. He spits on his hand and rubbed it onto my hole, then spit on his hand again and stroked his bare dick for about 5 seconds before beginning to plant all 8 1/2 inches into my ass. No condom, and he didn't ask if I wanted one. His PA is huge, and I'd almost been tempted to just suck him off instead of allowing him rip up my ass, and at this point i'm questioning whether I'd made the right call by letting him fuck me. Once inside me, I can feel the PA scraping my insides raw, and he's not gentle but clearly enjoying it. A couple of times I asked him to slow down, but that only made him seem to go deeper and harder. Finally after about 10 minutes -- just as I'm starting to enjoy the tempo and that feeling of having my ass shredded -- he starts to moan and his body quivers. He thrusts at least 4 or 5 times and I can actually feel his cum coating my guts.

After his final thrust he keeps his dick in me for about a minute before finally pulling out. I can tell he's dazed by the orgasm. He looks almost dizzy at this point. I get him a towel to clean up, and after a couple more minutes he's on his way out the door. He texted me later and said that it was the best orgasm he'd had in years and wants to make this a regular thing. I agreed.