24th of July

atlcumhole1

Another Thursday night and thought I would be stuck at home watching TV as nothing ever happens much during the week. Well, I was online and got a message from a guy that has been after me for awhile. He sends me smiles or winks or oinks all the time but has not made contact before. He wanted to know if I was interested in coming over. I had no plans and was kinda horny and so after knowing that I was "on the clock" and "up for a party", he gave me directions to his place, which was pretty close - only about 10 miles away here in Atlanta.

He asked me to bring along my leather gear of chaps, boots, hat, and harness. A leather man at heart I guess as his profile did not have any leather pictures or anything close. Got to his house in suburban Atlanta in a normal quiet neighborhood. He told me that his basement door would be open, and that to just change into my gear in his garage, assume the position of a sub, put on the given blindfold, and be prepared for an overnighter. I got there and saw the basement light on and door cracked. Yes, it was the right place.

Entering the basement I felt like a burgular or something, there was no sign that anyone was home other than another car out front and all the lights were off except for the basement door light. I looked around to see like a workshop down there. There was a white towel placed on the concrete where I was to assume the position and next to it was a mirrored tray, my money for the night, a bottle of lube, a couple of lines of coke, and a garbage bag for my clothes. I quickly took off my clothes, changed into my leather gear, got in position, did the lines of coke, lubed up my ass with one of the lines of coke too and put the blind fold on.

I waited for awhile and then I heard the jangle of keys and someone coming down the stairs. I sure hope this was my guy and not someone else. I did not have to wait long until a hand rubbed my hairy ass and then a finger with a rock of meth on it plunged deep into my ass. This guy meant business from the getgo.

I stayed in position as a hood was placed over my head. It was a special hood with a dildo plug for my mouth so I could not talk or cry out. I could not see or talk but only breath through the nostrils of the hood. Staying in position, I then smelled poppers being placed under my nose. I deeply inhaled not knowing what to expect next. Still no verbage, just silence and waiting.

Ankle cuffs were then applied to both ankles with what sounded like a spreader bar inbetween. I tried to close my legs together and sure enough the spreader bar was there. Noticing this, the guy just slapped my ass and I heard laughter in the room. I was then helped to stand on both sides, and then was the first clue that there was more than one guy in the room. Wow, I did not count on this, and started to panic. I guess the bootybump had had time to take effect because once one of the guys inserted a figer and worked it around I seemed to calm down a lot. I was led out of what I guess was the basement into another room.

I guess it was a room as I heard a squeaky door open as I was walked into it. The guys turned me around a couple of times I guess to disorient me. They needn't bother, I was not in any situation to resist. I was then helped to lay back in what I guess was a sling or a bench or something. My legs stayed at the floor with the spreader bar in place. I started sucking on the dildo hood pretending it was a big cock in my mouth. Some more laughter from my captors and heard chains rustling around and dungeon music, for no other words, started to play. In my mind I could imagine a fully stocked dungeon with lots of leather, toys, gear in it. I had not idea, I was blindfolded, legs cuffed and chained and gagged. My imagination was working overtime. Time passed as I layed in the sling and listened to the music. I could hear computer keys being pressed and mumbled conversation in the far corner.

After sometime, a turniquet was placed around my left bicep and right bicept trying to find a vein in order to slam I thought. I was right, I felt the needle enter, a quick swab and then my left arm was raised high over my head. So high that I could not bring it down, seems I was chained to whatever held me there. Then my right arm also felt the needle enter it. I had never had a double slam before. Could I handle it? That and a bootybump?

Strangely I did not cough. Maybe it was the double dose or maybe it was the dildo hood that was in my mouth. I knew I was blindfolded but I started to see colors of blue and green then red streaks. I felt like I was alone somewhere in a dark cave. Well, I was not alone.... Hands started to rub all over my hairy chest, pulling on my nips, and applying something cold and wet to my ass. Yes, I was flying high and about to get pounded....

Edited by rawTOP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...