Bred a Hot Jock Guy Good

breederboy

I met up with a hot dude today with whom I'd been texting about breeding. We had met once before, a couple years ago, when I bred him good, but then I lost touch with him. Then the other day we found each other online again and chatted back and forth a few times. He wanted my load and I wanted to reconnect with him, so today I texted him and told him I was horny as fuck and needed hole. I hadn't cum for two weeks so I was rock hard and really needed to blow a load. He was eager to get together, so I went to his place.

Just as I remembered from our earlier session, he was hot: he was tall, about my height, tan, athletic, had amazing blue eyes, and a beautiful full beard and it was obvious he'd been working out because he had an amazing, musty scent. We made out some and I could tell he was a hungry for me as I was for him, so we didn't waste much time in getting down to business. We went to the bed room and made out some more. He had a hot furry chest and nipples which he really loved to have me chew on them, and his cock was rock hard. He sucked my big dick and within minutes he was riding me. He had a nice tight warm hole, but I was so horny I put him on his back and penetrated him balls-deep as we kissed. He was so fucking hot. His pussy easily took my dick, and, after I deep pumped him for a while, I needed to cum. He told me to tell him when I came so he could time his orgasm.

The only downside was he stroked his dick too much while I was plowing him, I never liked when guys do that. It's like their in a hurry or something. But all in all it was mzing, I came huge a nd flooded his hole and he came all over his chest. Mmm.He was a sweet guy I totally would have cuddled with him too and told him so. He said, anytime you want. He said he wanted more, I know I do! And best part is he told me before we met this time that he's poz now! So we can be fuckbuddies hopefully.Next time I hope to last even longer if I'm not so horny :)It w a hot time! Love furry guys. He's a total jock too like me, real into ports, so huge turn on.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Glad you found a buddy. Sounds like a hot time.

Some guys really get off on the cumming together thing. I wouldn't let it bother me. Tell him if it really bugs you after you've done it a few more times.