Doing lines with two men and learning how to be a good boy

BabyBobby

Henry told me that now that Tony was awake I should plan on being royally fucked and used and he was so proud of me and how quickly I was learning to be his good little boy.

John gave Tony the details of what happened so far. He also told Tony that he loved the feeling of my mouth and throat while I was crying and was conflicted because he wanted more of it but how do you make a friend cry. Tony told him that he learned long ago the pleasure of getting head from a crying/screaming boy and that while Bob/Bobby has been our little friend he was now going to be our fuck boy.

As Henry and I were walking back to the room I heard Tony tell John that he'll make me cry hard real soon. I froze hearing that and Henry stopped and put his arms around me and told me he would enjoy to see me cry more and did I want him to have that pleasure. Inside I screamed no way but I told him I wanted to make him happy and he patted my bum and we walked into the room.

Henry went and set up a bunch more lines and had me do two and then he gave Tony the straw telling him he needed to catch up. Tony snorted up three of them and handed me the straw telling me he wanted me to try to do two more. As coked up as I already was I knew that if I did more they were going to be able to do anything they wanted to me and I then did the other two.

We went to sit down but Henry had me lie down on the sofa he was sitting on and he started to rub my back and legs and I cooed. The guys all talked about me as if I wasn't there which was weird but as Henry started to play with my boyhole I didn't care what they talked about. I only got fingered for a few moments as Henry told me to do two more lines and then come back.

The earlier four lines hadn't even peaked and I was doing more and didn't know what would happen. When I laid back down Henry started fingering me right away which felt awesome. Over the next ten minutes I got the highest I've ever been from doing lines. Henry asked if I was OK and I couldn't even talk but was drooling instead and he then told Tony and John that I was ready for whatever they wanted to do.

Tony said that we'll soon see how ready he is as he took me by the hand and led me not to the table where I had been fucked but instead back to the coke. He told me to do four more lines and I wanted to tell him no that I was already so high but I couldn't talk. Henry could tell I didn't want too and told me to do what uncle Tony says or he may hurt you really bad. I looked at Tony and saw a animal hunger on his face and he wasn't the same gentleman I knew.

Having done the lines and watch both Tony and John do some I was led to a sofa where Tony sat in the middle and had John sit on the left and me laying on my belly on top of them.

"Bobby you're going to lick uncle John's balls and I'm gonna finger you. You will not suck his cock nor will you hump to get more of my finger. I am a sadist boy and I want you to beg me to hit you. When you need that cock in your throat and mine in your boypussy you can tell me you're ready to be my little masochistic boy."

That sounded OK because I knew I wouldn't beg to be hit. Soon though as I got higher and drooled more I wanted to sock cock so much and that single finger in my boyhole wasn't doing anything for me and I needed more.

Knowing how close I was Tony poured some poppers on my briefs and held them to my nose and as they invaded my mind I told him to hurt me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

When I couldn't take all their teasing I tried to tell him he could hurt me but he couldn't understand me as the coke was fucking me up big time and I couldn't form the words.

Tony smiled and told me he couldn't understand me so I must not need cock or to be hit yet.  I tried again but failed miserably and I got sad and like a baby I started crying. 

Henry came over and put my thumb in my mouth to quiet me as he told me he understood what his baby needed and he could speak for me.  He then told me if what he tells Tony is right that I should nod and suck faster but if he said anything wrong I should start crying.  I nodded and sucked my thumb in agreement.

Henry then told Tony that his little baby boy Bobby wants to please him and them.  Bobby needs to be fucked so bad he is willingly going to let you hurt him.  Bobby will cry and his tears will prove how much he enjoys giving you his body.  Once you have finished hurting his body he wants you to fuck him as hard as you can. 

When I heard him tell them to fuck he hard I started sucking my thumb so hard.  They laughed and all agreed I needed it bad.

The rest of that night is just a blur as the coke had me so fucked up and they told me later that I passed out a few times.

The next morning I woke up and I was being held in Henry's arms.  My body ached but I woke up in a man's arm which was my biggest dream.  Henry woke up and pushed my thumb into my mouth and told me to go back to sleep because he didn't want to get up yet.  He told me I was safe and his little boy and I closed my eyes and drifted back asleep happier than I ever was before.

When Henry woke up later he woke me up and kissed me and pulled me on top of him and asked me if I enjoyed being his boy last night.  I told him I didn't remember much but if I could wake up in his arms he could do anything he wanted. 

Henry started rubbing my body as he kissed me more then asked if I wanted to spend the weekend as his boy and I hugged him and kissed him as I told him yes.  I was then told that as his boy I needed to trust him and do what he says. 

He rolled us over with my on my belly and started to push his cock into my sore boyhole. My hole still had lube and cum but the outside had dried and it burned as he opened me up. I tensed up and he told me not to and that I should always be ready and if it hurt it was my fault.

"Bobby, if you really want to be my boy you should want me to be happy with you more than anything else. I want to fuck you and cum in you so that you can walk around all day with my cum in you. Do you want my cum in your bum?"

"Yes! Daddy. More than anything I want you to be happy and I want your cum so bad I don't care how much it hurts just please fuck me?"

"OK baby, and do you want Daddy to fuck you hard or very hard?"

"Hard as you want, please let me show you I am a good boy"

"OK, then you remember when it hurts that you wanted it and that you know you are making me happy"

Henry moved my right hand to my mouth and I started to suck my thumb as he pushed in me. Just as his head poked into me the worst pain shot through me and I took out my thumb to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand and then pushed his entire cock into me. If I thought the head hurt this was much worse and I screamed into his hand.

I stopped screaming and he removed his hand and asked me if it still hurt as he pounded me. I told him it hurt a lot and he told me to cry and that every time I wasn't high it should hurt and I should cry. When it stops hurting then your just a slut rather than a boy so you better hope it always hurts because if you're not a boy then a daddy won't want you. Hearing that made me cry as I wanted to be a boy.

Henry fucked me for only a few minutes before it felt better and I pushed back onto his cock as he was fucking me.

"Yeah, Bobby, you're starting to like it but don't move. I want to fuck your boyhole I do not want you to fuck my cock."

I stopped moving and just laid there and let him use me. After a few more minutes I realized how good it felt hearing him breathe and grunt knowing that my body was giving him so much pleasure.

Henry then started telling me he was going to breed me and he grunted more and slammed harder as he told me to take it and I felt as he started to cum in me. After cumming he collapsed on me and told me he wanted to do this everyday of his vacation.

When he was ready he got up and got dressed and said we should see if anyone else was up. I put on my briefs but when I reached for my pants he told me to just stay in my briefs. He took my hand and we walked to the kitchen.

Tony smiled and said breakfast would be ready soon. He asked if we wanted coffee and we both said yes but Henry laughed and told me boys don't drink coffee and that I should have juice or milk.

John joined us and commented that if I didn't want a repeat of last night I shouldn't walk around in my little boy briefs. My face got red and Henry told them there wasn't going to be a repeat of last night but instead he wanted to invite a few more guys over later after we get Bobby ready for his coming out party. Henry said he needed to go out for some supplies and by lunch time we could start the party.

I wasn't sure what that meant but I knew I'd get to wake up with Henry again and didn't care.

John committed that I must like the sound of that as my cock was tenting my briefs.

"Oh, no, Bobby, we can't have that. Last night your little peepee was so small and cute but this doesn't look boyish at all but I can fix that."

Henry left and came back with the plate of coke from last night and told me to snort up the last four lines as that will fix my problem.

I did as he said and ten minutes later my cock shriveled up again. Henry patted the front of my briefs and put my thumb back in my mouth as I started flying from the coke rush again.

"That's better, Bobby. You must learn to control yourself if you're gonna be my boy. Tony, do you think you could babysit my boy for a couple of hours?"

"Yes, Henry, I am sure that while your out I could even teach Bobby some manners so that he doesn't embarrass us tonight too."

"Bobby, be a good boy and do whatever Tony says"

Tony walked Henry out and I couldn't hear what they said but when Tony returned he emptied a package of coke on the plate and told me to do four more lines.

John said he had a few things to do and would be back in a few hours and he too left so that Tony and I wore alone now.

Tony had me do two more lines then led me to his bedroom and along the way told me I was a bad boy for getting hard earlier.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Bobby last night I spanked you to make you cry because we wanted to see you cry, but I prefer to spank a boy because he needs it.  A boy like you this morning deserves a spanking but also sometimes a boy needs a spanking because he feels he needs it, so in the future if you need a spanking you are to call me immediately."

Tony continued to tell me why boys like me shouldn't ever go to long without be spanked and as he talked he led me to his bedroom then got a bag out of his closet which I learned was his spanking bag and then lowered by briefs and had me lie over his knees and then when he was ready he asked me why I needed to be spanked.  I knew it was because of my erection and told him but then he asked what else and I was confused but he asked if I smoked and I told him yes and this continued and as my head got so high from the lines of coke I started to confess everything.

Finally when I was already crying as I told him why I should be punished he said that's enough, and he told me it's time to spank me so I can cry out my badness.

After a while he stopped as I was really sobbing.  He asked why I was crying and I told him I was so sorry for not being a good boy.  He then told me he wanted to see me be a good boy and had me get on the bed as he stripped and laid on top of me. 

He told me that I was a good boy and that he wanted me to pretend I was younger and still had my cherry and that he was going to pop my cherry and that it would hurt so much that I should cry until he was done. 

He told me he wanted my ass for a longtime and he knew it was going to hurt me a lot but he asked me if I could be a good boy and ask him to pop my cherry. 

My first real fuck was terrible and I liked his idea as I could do it over.  I went into character and asked him if he would get rid of my cherry and no matter how much it hurt I'd be a good boy and take it.  He handed me a bottle of poppers and told me to sniff them three times real deep and as I was sniffing the third time I started to go into popper heaven and wished this was really my first time.

As I turned the cap on the bottle and put my head down he slammed into me completely, the pain shot through my whole body and combined with the poppers gave me the most intense feeling ever.  Before I could even get a noise out of my throat he pulled almost all the way out and slammed again and finally I screamed out in pain and pleasure and he kept pounding me with a fury that soon the popper high faded and my head realized how much this hurt and I started to cry for him.

Once I started crying I heard Tony moan and told me his first load was coming fast and then he yelled that he was breeding me and when he finished he laid on me and whispered in my ear that I was a good boy. 

Tony's phone rang and it was Henry saying he needed a few more hours and that's all I heard as Tony left the room to finish the call after telling me to not move.

It took Tony ten minutes to return and he told me Henry wouldn't be back until dinner but he called a few local friends that would be here soon.

• Like 1

Tony told me that his friends coming over was a test to see if I was really ready to be the best good boy possible. He told me that his friends were good men with boys like me and they would show me lots of love and fill me with lots of cum.

He told me I should do whatever they said however nothing would start until I begged them to fuck me. The test was that none of them were good looking or in shape.

Bill showed up first and he was more than out of shape he was fat and must have been over 300 pounds. He looked like he could have been good looking if he lost weight but until then I'd have to be tied down and raped before I'd want to have sex with him.

Carlos showed up next and was in shape but was so ugly. His face was full of pockmarks and acne scars and I knew I'd let Bill fuck me before I would want Carlos to touch me.

The four of were in the same room as last night's fun and I started thinking about Henry and John and wished they were here now. I'm sitting in just my briefs and feeling a bit like a trapped animal.

Carlos pulled out a strange pipe and added some little pieces of what looked like broken glass. Tony asked me if I knew what it was and when I said no he told me it was Tina. He told me that since I like coke he knew I'd like this too. I watched Carlos smoke it and didn't hesitate to take the pipe when he handed it to me.

Tony helped me and after my fourth time filling my lungs and blowing out huge white clouds he gave the pipe back to Carlos and turned on one of the twink videos from last night.

The white smoke made me much more comfortable and I was dreaming I was the boy in the video we were watching.

The guys each smoked the pipe and Carlos refilled it and brought it to me and had me take four hits from it again. While I was smoking it I saw Bill remove his pants and I he had boxers on so I couldn't see his cock.

Carlos gave Tony the pipe and then took off his jeans and he had piss stained dirty briefs that looked like they were having a tough time holding back his cock.

Bill pulled out of his fly a six inch cock that was nearly as fat as him. His cock looked thicker than a can of soda. I thought how that would make me feel like a virgin again if I got fucked by him.

I started to grab my crotch and squeeze it. My cock was shrunken so much I knew I couldn't stroke it if I wanted to but I started thinking how hot the other guys cocks were but thought I'd never want to have sex with them.

I wanted to touch my boyhole so badly. I started thinking who cares what the guys look like, if they want to use my body I might let them but then I remembered that Tony told me nothing would happen unless I begged them to fuck me.

On the TV there was a boy on his belly and an older guy was on top of him fucking and I thought I could do that with these guys. I looked over at Carlos and saw a cock that had to be 8 or 9 inches and thick and huge veins making it look even scarier.

Tony, Bill and Carlos all were slowly stroking their cocks and when I saw Carlos' I just drooled for a moment until he asked me if I liked Tina. I told him it was nice and made me feel great. He asked if I wanted to try some more but in a better way. I had no idea what he meant but told him I'd do anything he wanted.

He got out a needleless syringe and handed it to me as he told me if I shot it up my ass it would be even better. I never even heard of that and told him I might need his help.

Carlos asked Tony to take off my briefs and then told me to lie down on the sofa with my ass up. He looked at the syringe and said it didn't look like there was enough and asked Bill if he'd get my hole wet while he added some more Tina.

Bill knelt down next to the sofa and leaned over and started to lick my boyhole. I tried not to moan but ten seconds after he started rimming me I started to moan and I wanted to get fucked so much I didn't care who fucked me.

Carlos told Bill he was ready and Bill got up and sat back on his chair. Carlos told me to relax and stay still as he pushed the syringe into my boyhole. He pushed it in as far as he could and then pushed the plunger and told me it might burn for a minute or two but the more it burned the better I would feel in a few minutes.

Once he finished he told me to sit up and he also sat down in a chair. Very quickly I felt the burning and told him. The burning got much worse and I got scared but Carlos kept telling me to relax and then he told me if I licked my finger and pushed it inside my boyhole the burn would go away faster.

Yeah finger my boyhole sounded really good and just as I pushed in the burning was being replaced by wave of pleasure that kept getting stronger.

Bill told me to use two fingers and I knew that would be better and shoved them both up my hole.

Carlos told me to go faster and I did. He told me to fuck my boyhole harder and I got rough as I slammed my fingers harder and faster.

Tony told me I should pull out and suck my fingers and I knew I wanted to taste them and yanked them out of my hole and shoved them in my mouth and started to suck my ass off of them.

Just as I was enjoying the taste I realized that nothing was in my hole and saw three men with hard cocks sitting a few feet away and I begged them to please fuck me.

Tony quickly asked me who I wanted to fuck me and what else did I want. I told them I wanted all three of them to fuck me and do anything they want.

• Upvote 1

Really HOT story there!
Just today I had a young jock secured in my sling begging for my gift after his "Crystal Whiskey" booty-bump.

He was in tears begging for it and he got my heavy load deep. With a VL of 350,000 I should be able to bring this young stud into my tribe.

• Upvote 2

Bill told us he wanted to see me blow Carlos first and Carlos spread his legs wider and told me, "Bobby, crawl over and show me how good you are."

Carlos gave me instructions and often held me head as he taught me to how he wanted me to blow him.

While I was sucking him they all took turns telling me how to be a good boy.  I knew that a boy's purpose was to make his Daddy happy but I didn't know that a Daddy's goal was to give a boy what the boy needed.  That confused me until Tony cleared it up when he asked if I wanted to drink Carlos's piss and I shook my head no and almost moved away from his cock and I started to panic when Carlos held my head. 

Tony then asked me if I thought Carlos was a big strong man and I nodded nervously he then asked if I would like Carlos to hold me tight all night in bed and I shivered and nodded and he asked what if when you woke up he stroked your little body and I nodded faster.   He continued by asking would I like my face stroked and would I want him to kiss me and my body shook in excitement as I nodded.  Tony then asked me if Carlos did all that for me wouldn't I be willing to drink his piss. 

As I thought about his question Carlos started to stroke my face and I nodded.   I was still confused but knew I wanted to make them all happy. 

Bill asked if I wanted him to fuck me and I nodded and he asked if I wanted to swallow Carlos's load and I nodded again.  He then asked me if when they first came in the house did I want them or was I a selfish little boy who thought of my own wants.  He asked again when I didn't respond and I felt so bad and slowly nodded and he then told me I was a bad boy and I started to cry. 

When Carlos heard me cry he told me maybe he should take his cock and leave and I grabbed his legs and held them and took his cock into my throat as I sobbed.

Tony told me to calm down and he spoke softly and Carlos started to stroke my face and Bill told me it was OK and they all forgive me.  He told me that boys make mistakes all the time but a good boy learns from his mistakes and from his punishments. 

Carlos slowly pushed me off his cock and told me he forgave me and he leaned over and kissed me.  It felt just like when Daddy Henry kissed me and I was again happy. 

Carlos let me go and he stood up and told me for punishment he was putting his clothes on.  Bill and Tony both started putting on their clothes too and I started sobbing again.  They said nothing else as they finished dressing and I sat there crying.

Tony asked me why I was crying and I told him because I was sad that I treated Carlos and Bill so poorly when we first met.  He asked if I was crying because they put their cocks away.  I told him yes but then realized something and told them I wasn't crying because I couldn't have their cocks but I was crying because now they wouldn't get pleasure from me.

All three of them then picked me up and started kissing and holding me.  They were proud that I got it and they told me not to worry because they would all get much pleasure from me tonight. 

I was so happy and my cock started to get hard and Tony started to stroke it.  In seconds I was moaning and was about to blast when Tony stopped and told Carlos that I needed to be bumped and to make it stronger.

Tony and Bill led me to the sofa and had me sit between them. It felt funny being naked while they were fully dressed. Tony started rubbing one of my legs and Bill started to kiss me as he rubbed my chest and I loved being naked.

Carlos returned and told them to lift my legs high and once my legs went up Carlos spit on my boyhole and pushed his needleless syringe into my hole and then pushed the liquid into me and said we have five minutes until our boy turns into a hungry boy slut and then he stabbed his tongue into my boyhole.

Tony said that in five minutes my hard cock would become a shriveled little boy cocklet again. I then learned that a good boy never cums until told to so that the boy would stay horny. Often a man needs a break to recharge after breeding a boy, but as long as the boy doesn't cum he wants to get bred again right away.

Tonight Tony and Henry were having a party that night and as the guys talked about the party the bump started to hit me and I saw my cock shrinking up.

Tony saw me watching my cock and he fondled it saying that looks more like a little boy now. As he touched and talked about my cock I didn't care about my cock but my ass was on fire and I reached and touched my boyhole.

Bill told me that he could tell I was learning and that I a boys cocklet was useless but his boyhole was the center of his being.

Carlos took a jockstrap out of his bag and said this was a boys size medium and showed us the small pouch and said it looked just right and he slid in down my legs and then I lifted my butt so he could get the straps right.

Tony told me that I was to go to the guest room and lie down on my belly. He said one of them would be there in a minute.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I laid down I felt so good. I wanted to finger my boyhole and hoped I could get my hand in me but I didn't want to move so I stayed on my belly.

I needed to do something my body screamed to do something and I started to suck my thumb. Oh god my thumb felt nice and I sucked it faster and harder.

Just then Carlos came in and when he saw me start to take away my thumb he told me to keep sucking it. He started to undress and told me to imagine that my thumb was his cock.

When he pulled his cock out I went into sucking overload on my thumb. He laughed and asked me if I wanted to suck his cock and I nodded and kept sucking my thumb and he asked if I wanted to swallow his cum and again I nodded.

He asked if I wanted to swallow his piss too and I didn't respond and he told me it was good that Tony and Bill went out to the store as he pulled the belt out of his pants. I froze and he told me not to move and too keep sucking my thumb.

He climbed on the bed and sat on my upper back and was facing my ass and he raised his arm and then started to belt my ass fast. He was hitting me so fast I started crying right away and he told me that the next time he asked me if I wanted his piss he knew I would answer correctly. He must have hit me 100 times in just a few minutes when he stopped and got off me.

Carlos told me I was a good boy and it wasn't my fault. He started going through his bag as he told me that right now I might swallow his piss because I didn't want to get hit again.

He pulled out a syringe with a orange cap and a piece of rubber cord and came back to the bed. He grabbed my arm and tightened the rubber cord and as he pushed the needle into my arm he told me that in a minute I will want his piss, his cum and anything else and I'd be so hungry and horny that I would need it too. Then he asked me if I wanted to be that hungry and I nodded and he pushed the plunger in and then removed the needle and the strap and told me to hold my arm up. He then put the strap on his arm and told me to relax and not to panic as I coughed and felt my heart race even faster.

I didn't know what was happening and watched as Carlos, no daddy Carlos's, no god Carlos injected himself. He removed his strap and put everything back in his bag and told me to roll over on my back. He climbed on the bed and lifted my legs and spit on my boyhole and asked me if I would swallow his piss now and I said yes, but he pushed my thumb back in my mouth and said to just nod so I did.

He got the head of his cock right at my boyhole and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I nodded, he pushed a little of his cock into me and asked if he could cum in me and I nodded and he pushed the entire cockhead in and asked if he could piss in me and I nodded and he pushed his entire cock in to me and then asked me if I was HIV negative and I nodded and he pulled his cock out and told me he was positive and then he pushed his cockhead into my again and asked if I wanted him to breed me and I nodded and he started to pound me.

He told me I was a good boy over and over again and soon he asked me if I was ready to become his boy forever and I nodded and he squeezed me as he froze and started shooting his cum in me.

Carlos then started to slowly fuck me again and told me the first load was always a fast one but the second load would take longer and asked me if I was his good boy. I nodded and realized I was a good boy.

The rest of the night Bill, Tony, Carlos, Henry, John and more than a dozen other guys told me I was a good boy and I was happy.

The end

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 8/8/2014 at 7:32 AM, pigboy0 said:

A good boy would be slamming.

A good boy does whatever his Daddy and Uncles tell him to. There's no meth in this story - only coke.

Guest takingdeepanal
12 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

A good boy does whatever his Daddy and Uncles tell him to. There's no meth in this story - only coke.

Edit to above: at that stage there was no meth. It ended with meth - but I still believe that a good boy does what his Daddy and Uncles tell him to do. It is NEVER for the boy to decide.