How I Got a Poz Load and a Black Eye

You won't believe this. So, I'm just going to post it in the fiction section. My boyfriend and I have been close friends with a poz couple for a cfew years now. Luke and Manny are really awesome guys that make us laugh constantly. We had them over for dinner often and shared a passion for good wines. Truth be told, I loved the stories they'd tell us after a flew glasses.

A few weeks ago, we had a usual dinner gathering. Luke arrived with a black eye that evening. And when asked about it, he said "it's stupid .. I don't wanna talk about it." So, we didn't press on the issue. We enjoyed our dinner; and had a nice wine to follow. When my boyfriend and Manny went to the kitchen to clean up, I insisted Luke tell me what happened.

Luke and I were rather close, much the same way Manny and my boyfriend were too. And so Luke confessed, "Okay .. please don't tell anyone ... this is so embarrassing. But, I asked Manny to dickslap my face me with his cock as hard as he could. And that monstercock of his ended up causing a bruise."

I stifled my laugh. And then I realized my dick got instantly hard at the thought. Everyone new that Manny had a big dick. I thought of it on more than one occasion, but his poz status and my friendship to Luke kept him "off limits." Oh .. and my boyfriend too. Okay .. I strayed on my boyfriend a couple of times before. *shhhh*

The night ended with more laughs. And as I lay in bed, I couldn't help but to imagine what it would feel like to have Manny's big dick strike me so hard in the face, that it could cause a bruise. Then, I imagined what a damaging cock like that might feel like inside me. I quickly dismissed the idea and fell off to sleep.

About a week later, we had another dinner gathering. Only, my boyfriend was out of town for a conference. Luke and Manny showed up and we did the normal dinner and wine routine. Usually, we split two bottles among four people. It didn't occur to me to adjust my drinking pattern now that were only a group of three tonight. Luke drank a little too much too. Shortly after dinner and wine, Luke complained that the wine went right to his had and asked if he could rest in the guest room.

I didn't give it much thought. And Manny helped Luke into the guest room while I started to clean up the kitchen. The wine was starting to hit me then too. Manny came in and offered to help. "There's a little more wine left. Want me to put in the fridge?" Manny asked me.

"You can't refrigerate wine. That's just tacky!" I said with a hint of obnoxious drunkenness. "We gotta finish it." So, Manny poured the rest between the two of us. I finished the dishes while Manny talked about the motorcycle he had been refurbishing.

I'm usually good at handling my alcohol. But, it's clear I miscalculated the impact of my intake that evening. Things start to get a little hazy here. I know I got kinda light headed. And I remember asking Manny to help me to my bedroom since I was having a difficult time standing on my feet. When he put me into bed, I do remember reaching for his groin and just grabbing at his dick and laughing.

Manny pulled my hand away, which only made me want it more. I blurted out something mostly incoherent but Manny knew what I meant. At best, I said something like "I know your big dick causes black eyes!" I found it hilarious; and my loosened inhibitions found it beyond arousing.

I have to say I respect how Manny didn't take advantage of the situation. I can't say that I did the same. I told him I thought I was gonna be sick and ask him to take me to the bathroom. My memory gets a bit hazier here .. but I remember some of it. I just wanted an excuse for him to touch me and help me along. His forearms were so toned and his biceps strained the confines of the tshirt that wrapped them. I made excuses to lean on him and fumble every step.

Once in the bathroom, I again grabbed at his dick. He protested once again. But, I was determined. Somehow, I regained full motor control and quickly pulled down his linen pants and underwear. Within seconds, I had my mouth around his dick. And, now he couldn't stop me. He moaned involuntarily. I think I technically raped his cock with my mouth, but I don't care. It was lovely!

I remember sucking him; and I remember begging him to fuck me. And that's where the memory gets very foggy. I remember feeling his big dick slide in my crack. I remember him confessing how much he loved my ass and wanted to fuck me. I do remember his tongue in my hole and how amazing that felt. And the rest is gone.

The next morning, I woke up and my ass felt a soreness I never experienced. I recalled the night before. I was still out of sorts; and grabbed for my phone as I usually did when I awoke. A new text message from Manny. "Thanks for begging for it. I hope you don't regret it. I tried not to cum in you, but I lost control. :-( "

It occurred to me that he shot a poz load in my ass. Holy fuck! Terror overwhelmed me for the moment. I felt sick to my stomach. In time, it passed. As I thought about his big cock and hot body, I only regretted that I didn't remember him fucking me. I texted him back with "I want more." Damnit, why did I send that I thought to myself.

I felt somewhat relieved that the event was behind me and I planned to get tested soon. I know Manny was on meds and undetectable. So I felt less anxious about the situation. It wasn't until the next morning that I really freaked out. As I splashed my face with water, I saw that I now had a black eye too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part 2: Return of the Dickslapper

So, I can't this out of my head. I've been with hung guys before. And yeah, I cheated and all before. But, this is different. I couldn't even sleep well. All I think about is Manny's HUGE dick and how it felt in my mouth. And how I wanted again.

fBUAFlr.jpg

So that chat above is what started it all. I had not idea what I was getting into! So, it turns out that Manny's "trophy case" is a collection of pictures of lots of guys he's dickslapped. I was both shocked and jealous as I scrolled through dozens of pictures of guys. A few had red faces. Most of them had bruises - with the black eye being the most common.

My dick wanted to bust through my shorts as I clicked on each picture. And each picture evoked the same feelings: jealousy and desperation. I NEEDED manny's cock now. All of the guys were smiling. I wanted to be as happy as them. It must feel soo good to get struck by his large dick. As I scrolled through them, one guy stood out. A twinkish type, he had two black eyes, a bruised lip, and bruise marks on his throat. He also looked very sweaty. There was no names on the files, though .. just random letters and numbers. Who was this guy? And damnit, I want to be abused by Manny's dick like that !!!

I grabbed my phone urgently. I need his cock now!

VJtToea.png

I haven't heard from him since last night. The waiting is killing me! I'll update ya'll when I hear back from him. Damn, I never wanted anything so bad! I don't give a shit about him being poz. I need that fucking cock!

Damnit! I have to wait until Sunday to get it. I must have cum five times already thinking about it now. Here's our latest. Not gonna put up the whole convo; but this is the hottest part.

3hJ4hYj.jpg

Can't wait for it! I love how aggressive he is now. I never saw this side of him before. I LOVE it! I don't know what to do if I get all bruised up? His bf will know; and I have to tell my bf something.

Part 3: Sunday Night Arrives. Yay!!!

Well .. it happened. And have to say that I didn't like it. I LOVED IT !!! Holy fuck! Manny is AMAZING! And I *must* make him my boyfriend! I can go on and on .. but I'll try to keep it short. He was a little reluctant to fuck me again, which I respect. But, after I had his dick in my mouth this time, I knew there was no going back. After I wet his huge dick with my mouth and tongue, he went tight to eating my ass. God, it was amazing!!! At some point, I begged him to put it in me. The teasing was driving me nuts.

Manny's big tool points slightly down .. which is a little unusual, but slides in perfect. Sure, it hurt at first. But, with each second, it gets more and more insanely good. It was hard to shake the thought out of my head that he was poz. But, he's sooo perfect in every way, that I had to get in. I remember him saying, "you must really like it to take a poz cock twice now." Boy, was he right!

So .. the dickslap. Well, I kinda forgot about that while he fucked me. And I came as he unloaded in my ass. Then, we took a rest. A little while later, we started up again. And, again, I forgot about the dickslap that I wanted. I needed him in my ass again. And he obliged. This time, it didn't hurt as much. I guess the jizz he pumped in me before helped a lot. And so, I got another hammering by his huge cock. And he unloaded in me again. Jesus, that's two poz loads I took? Fuck .. it was worth it.

We both were exhausted and drifted off too sleep after the second ass pounding. It was only in the morning that I remembered how much I wanted a dickslap. And boy did I get one! I sucked him to get him hard. And I guess I made him close to cumming quick, because after just like 20 seconds or so, he pulls half his cock out of my mouth and starts rubbing his dick against my face. I'm so hard waiting for it. And then, WHAM! I nearly collapsed by the shock of it. It stang for a moment and I kinda got blurry eyed. And then a moment later, he's shooting jizz all over my face. And then I jack my cock while he continues to spray my eyes and nose. I came so hard! I couldn't help but to open my mouth and take some of his load orally. Yummy! Tastes so fucking good!

I can go on and on .. I really like him. I love that he used his cock as a weapon on me. I don't know how I'm going to explain a second black eye. I don't give a shit though. I want more!!! Ohh .. so here's a pic I took earlier. I think it's gonna take a while for the damage to fully show up.

k0qXpfZ.jpg

He got me good! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4: Web of Lies

Gosh .. so much has happened! I never thought I would find myself in a situation like this! I am obsessed with a hot poz guy! And I can't get enough of his dick. I think about him constantly. It's not just his amazing huge dick. He's got such a nicely defined body. I never noticed that in two years! I asked him why he always wore clothes that were too big on him. And it makes sense now. He needs baggy shorts and pants to hide his huge boners. That never even occurred to me. Okay, so here's a recap:

I couldn't go back home to my boyfriend with two black eyes. So, I called a girlfriend of mine and told her I needed a place to stay and that I needed time away from my boyfriend to "figure things out." When Laura saw me, she assumed that my boyfriend was abusing me. I didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want to tell her the truth so I said "Look, I just don't want to talk about it. It's not what you think." She's still assuming that Eric was abusing me. But, I still refuse to talk about it. 

When I told Eric I needed time apart, he cried. :-( I feel terrible about that. He's confused why I suddenly need time away. I told him that I couldn't explain it, but that I just need to sort some things out. How do you tell your boyfriend, "hey, honey. I want to leave you. You're sweet and handsome. But, I want to have sex with a hotter guy and a bigger dick. Oh yeah, and I let him fuck me bareback and shoot poz cum in my ass. Bye,"  There's no way I could tell him that.

Laura was starting to get on my nerves. She kept bringing home domestic abuse brochures, and kept trying to tell me to get counseling. I had to get out of there. I've been texting Manny nearly constantly. He's still worried he took advantage of me. I assured him that I wanted it, loved it, and don't regret it. And, late at night, the talk really gets dirty. :-/  

kuHqttt.jpg

I do feel ashamed, but I'm addicted to him now. I can't explain it. I feel like a virgin that got fucked for the first time and wants more. Sometimes, I jack off two or three times in a row obsessing over him. And I feel awful for saying this, but I'm working on a plan to break Manny up with Luke. Let's see if I can pull that off. I need him to own me again!