Some lighthearted fun: If sex with you was a meal / a dish, what would it be?

GermanFucker

Yeah, it's meant as a humorous thread, but I think it can be a very insightful one, too. The way you see yourself in culinary terms could really shine a light on your sexual persona.

So what kind of food (or drink) could be best compared to an evening of sex with you?

Maybe sushi, a succession of a thousand small pleasures? Or chili: hot and spicy? Whatever comes to your mind. Of course, I guess, I'll have to go first:

Personally, I'd be a steak dinner. Nothing too fancy, fussy or avantgarde, yet high-quality and huge satisfying. Sure, some guys don't like a big piece of meat, but most will enjoy it very much. There's a clear dominant (protein) component (i.e. the assfucking), with the sides - while still good on their own - taking a somewhat secondary role. All in all, it's juicy and manly.

So how about you?

I make a risotto I think is almost as good as sex: a little white wine, rich chicken stock, fontina cheese, artichoke hearts (fresh, not pickled or frozen) and a chiffonade of basil thrown in at the last minute. Rich, starchy, cheesy, peppery, creamy and a little sweet. Damn. I think I need a smoke.

• 2 weeks later...