Cash slaves

Guest SBBOY

one of my neighbors work on construction site. I asked him a few years ago if I could buy his old workwear (got some old/dirty pants and work boots already). I totally love the way he looks in them and keep buying new workwear for him, so I can pay for the same pants/shoes again after about a year. He's totally fine with that and ignores me the rest of the year. I spend about 100 EUR each month and he accepts my money since 2007 now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For me it was pretty natural progression, i started looking at more extreme tumblrs for submissive bottoms and came across cash masters. I showed it to my Top and he loved it. Its hard to describe the thrill of being a cash slave, it makes me rock hard yet nervous and is such a turn on to lose control. Whether following him around a shop to buy expensive gear or sucking cock for hours while he runs up a bill shopping online, its crazy but i love it.

You need to be careful though, dont push too far too fast or u can end up too anxious which ruins the fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...