On PrEP and wanting to play at a CumUnion Party or Bathhouse

Blueyedsoul

Hey guys, as you know I am on PrEP. Just had my blood work this past week. All good. I have had 100% compliance since going on the regiment in May. I really want to go to tonight's CumUnion party in Palm Springs. I want to try being a cum dump. Mentally, I feel like I am there and ready. For those of you on PrEP, how many of you have gone to the CumUnion parties and never thought twice (no apprehension)? How many of you have no issues with bath houses? I haven't been to one since 2009 (Sauna Bar in London). Do you PrEP'ers just go and have fun? That's what I want to do...Is the palm Springs party a good place to start?

Started PrEP in March and took my first undetectable load in May. I too have been 100% compliant with the labs to prove it. I gave gone to both Midtown Spa and last weeks CumUnion and have taken a load or two at both (and given). I felt comfortable after getting my first set of labs back after getting my first known poz load. I still am a little cautious though and don't plat with PNP'ers.

When I bottom, I have not knowingly taken a poz/undetectable load as of yet. Although I have bent over at a few bookstores. I have seeded a few undetectable tops but have not really gone buck wild either way. But the urge to take some cocks at a party like that really does it for me mentally. I also try to avoid the PNP'ers. Do you just assume that you will receive another STD while there? Or do you not even think about it on that front?

I am well aware that there are other STD's. I thought I had caught one a bathhouse and paid to have the tests done quickly. They came back negative. So you need to come to terms with it. Go and play and do what you feel comfortable with. You will be surprised how piggy you can quickly get.

Since being on prep I've been to one bathhouse (Seattle Steamworks) and did take several loads there including at least two poz. I hadn't initially planned to skip condoms, but was at a pool party and the first guy to fuck me slipped it off and I went with it. I haven't used one since, either at that party or a few others I've been to and the bathhouse and other hookups.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

I would love to get on PREP but don't think I can get it here (Caribbean). I went wild in a couple of bath houses on my holidays and took numorous loads and even possible positive loads. After that I was tested negative, but I would rather be on PREP and be the total cumpig without worrying.