[Gruntraq] Raw In My Brother's Hole

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

I have not been blogging detailed blow by blow accounts of sexcapades with my brother since he moved in and we have been getting it on because it is kind of salacious, but also personal more than usual. I have even had a few people ask me if it is real or not. And there is still a part of me that questions the taboo of what we are doing even though I have few if any boundaries when it comes to man sex. But this morning was hot and I wanted to share a milepost.

I awoke to the sound of my bedroom door opening. When the fog cleared and my eyes opened, Jay was climbing onto my bed and crawling up on top of me. “Come on, time to wake up”, he said playfully as he slides his naked ass up and sits on my chest, straddling me. He started slapping his leaking cock on my hairy muzzle, smearing his hard stinking morning wood in my face. The fucker had come in my room at 4:45am and woke me up like a dog in the morning looking to be let out.

His brown reddish haired balls dangled below my chin as he presented his meat to my mouth like the proud confident buck that he is. “I been jacking off and need a place to blow my load”, he said with a confident but joking tone. Still mostly asleep I began mouthing his dirty fuck stick. After I got wet and into it, he scrunched over and started skull fucking me as I licked, slurped and sucked his ripe tool. He still tasted of butt-sex from last night, but I didn’t care. Within a short minute or two, I had him squirting off in my mouth. Swallowing his juice and licking him up good, I got wet and hard down there myself.

Just as he was relaxing and ready to pound his hairy chest in victory, I quickly wrestled him under me and pinned him down on his stomach. With nothing but the sticky ooze flowing from my cock head, I shoved it between his cheeks and held him in a head lock. He put up a half hearted struggle, but I had my head into his hole before he could stop me. He let out a short grunt, and murmured a muffled, “What about our deal?". "You just broke the deal when you woke me up", I told him. "And don’t worry about a condom, I got tested last week and I'm clean". "Are you sure?' he asked. "Yeah, I'm sure. I can show you the papers". I was gonna wait until this weekend to bust him raw, but I was in him now and wasn't getting out of bed without breeding him.

"Ok, but lube me up first", he said. “A dry fuck is what you get for sticking your dick in my mouth in the morning,” was my reply. Taking my forearm out from underneath his neck I wrapped around him in a nice close spoon and slowly pressed the rest of the way into him as he squirmed and grunted. I pulled out and put some spit on his hole and sunk into him again which was much easier now. I had been waiting patiently for this moment and wanted him to enjoy it too. My first raw fuck with him in over 15 years.

Feeling a lot of passion in the moment I actually gave him a slow love ride instead of a rough fuck. Kissing his neck and squeezing him tight I pumped his hole easy. I had enough pre-cum flowing that it wasn't so bad though. His velvety warm chute felt so good on my dick, finally without a glove. His body felt so good in my arms taking it nice and slow. He was taking it well too, slowly squirming and writhing in my arms to my fuck. Occasionally he pushed his ass into me and I felt him squeezing my cock with his ring. My only regret is it didn't last much longer than 2-3 minutes. When I knew I was gonna cum, I gave him a sharp bite on his ear lobe and bitch fucked him hard for the next few seconds until I dumped my sticky white seed into his man-cunt. Oh man it felt so good to squirt into him finally. It was emotional as much as it was physical.

He was quiet while I held him and cuddled for a few minutes in my bed, gently pumping my semi soft cock in and out of his slippery fuck hole. I just kept smooching on his neck and rubbing his cock as we laid together. He had a strong sweaty odor and salty taste I could have licked on all day. The feel of his unshaven face against the side of mine was electric. Holding him tight against me was electric. It's just different. He was enjoying it too because when I started to pull away and get up he grabbed me and asked, "Don’t go yet". My heart skipped a beat. And so I stayed and laid with him, pulling him close again. After a while longer I finally kissed him on the neck and said, "I gotta get ready for work". When I finished my shower and left, he was still laying in my bed watching me and rubbing on his cock. I feel very blessed today.

Now do you see why I just had to share? Now back to work.620619944028412509-685304450554804559?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.