How To Search For Past Posts From A Particular Blogger...

rawTOP

• Administrators

One of the reasons why I have this forum is 'cause guys often take down their blogs. The reasons vary - sometimes they just don't want to bother keeping it up. Once it's down their sex stories are gone forever. After seeing that happen to a bunch of bloggers I wanted to preserve what's out there. Now, if they really need to lay low for a while I'll be happy to remove them from this site if they ask me (as I did for Matt & Dan). But otherwise I wanted this place to be a place where bareback history is preserved... Even the stuff that's 'deleted' isn't really deleted - I still have a bunch of old Matt & Dan's old blog posts - you just can't see them unless I get a green light from them to show them again.

So, let's say you want to find the old posts for a particular blogger - it's pretty easy to pull them up if you know how to do it. First, go back to the main page for the bareback bloggers forum and find the "Search This Forum" option just above and to the right of all the threads. You want to search for some phrase that's unique to that blogger. The best, if you know it, is the prefix I put in the title for their blog posts. So for example if you were looking for stuff from Confessions Of A BB Cunt, you'd want to search for [bB Cunt] since that's the prefix I use for him. But you want it handled like an exact phrase so you don't get posts from other bloggers referring to him. To do that you need to wrap the search phrase in double quotes like this - "[bB Cunt]" - make sense?

BTW, I use BB Cunt as an example 'cause he's moved back home to Europe and the party is over for him (so to speak)... He's got a full time job and is back to a fairly normal life - though with him you just know what's he's doing most evenings and weekends... :) BTW, if you want to see all his old posts - just follow %22"]this link.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.