Hot Black Buddy

• Administrators

This story was originally submitted to my BB Buds blog by dan30308 (dan30308@yahoo.com).

----------

I woke up on Sunday morning and got on MH. I was pretty horny and quickly received a message from a fuckbuddy I haven't seen in quite a while. He's a very handsome, sexy black guy in his late 20's who is a former marine. He's really a sweet guy, and has an enormous cock...I'm guessing 9.5 by 6 or so. He also loves flipfucking.

He invited me over to his place which is a high-rise with all the security hassles that go along with it. So once inside, we went into the bedroom. Something was on tv, I don't remember what. We chatted for a while, then I felt his big cock through his shorts. We started kissing and he pulled my shirt off over my head and started sucking on my left nip which is pierced. I went crazy and after a short time, I got over him in a 69 and went down on his big dick. I could only get about four inches into my mouth because he is so thick. Of course he tongued my hole while I was sucking him. After a few minutes my hole was wet with his saliva. I repositioned myself on top of him with my back to him as he pointed his bare cockhead to my hole. I slid my asshole right over his cock and sat down. His huge dick entering me took my breath away but I kept going until my nuts were resting on his balls. Damn, did I ever need some poppers (didn't bring them)!

I started to ride him and his large hands reached around and cupped my pecs and he pulled me down so my back was laying on his chest. I though his cock was going to split me in two. We repositioned and I was on my back. We kissed as he pistoned his dick in and out of me. He pulled out of my and laid back with his legs open. I didn't think he came yet (he hadn't), so I returned the favor. My cock is no where near as large as his (I'm about average). But he sure seems to enjoy getting fucked.

I entered his tight hole and started fucking him. I enjoy hearing him moan, even though he can take me easily enough. I seemed to be hitting his spot pretty well. At the same time, I think his cock had me really worked up because before I knew it, I was pumping my load into him.

He asked me if I could go another round and I said sure. He fucked me doggy for a while, but he was close as well. He asked me where I wanted his load and I told him I wanted to feel his hot cum on the small of my back. He pulled out and shot his load on my back. I wanted him to lick it off me, but he grabbed a fuck rag and wiped himself off of me. We took a shower together and kissed a bit. Then I pulled my clothes on and left. It was just what I needed.

• 4 weeks later...